forever??? (1 Viewer)

jager206

HSC
Navjeet said:
It's different for different people. Like some people know "the one" is the person they love the most in the world (apart from family :p), but to be honest, I think for me "the one" will be someone who I have respect for, get along with really well, and someone who can treat me as an equal. If love comes into the equation, well that's an added bonus, but if it doesnt, I can deal with that. I think if I ever get married, I'd like to have known the person first as a friend, and someone who I wasn't 'interested' in at first, just so I know what they are really like. Am i making sense? lol...probably not.
I thought respect, getting along with each other, and treating each other equally is all included in "love."

I know who my "one" is...he's sitting right next to me, ignoring me....and reading a book.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Forever is a long time . Not many people around me ie in my family have had their forever last as long as it should. At the moment I can see myself spending the rest of my life with my bf because of all the same goals and aims in life that we both have and because I love him. ..... I have a hard time admitting to anyone that I want things forever , even my relationship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)