• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2 Viewers)

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
lol, michael is wrong.

I want to see this film again.

michael1990

HSC
risole91 said:
lol, michael is wrong.

I want to see this film again.
You know nothing.

I work there. I understand more than most in this thread, but i am just willing to tell my opinion.

I stand by the fact, that if my statement is incorrect, i will retract it. And say sorry to all who were involved in the discussion.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Moar lyk trying to big yourself up. Also, 'opinions' like "Maybe you're not so important at your cinema?" are shite.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
michael1990 said:
You know nothing.

I work there. I understand more than most in this thread, but i am just willing to tell my opinion.

I stand by the fact, that if my statement is incorrect, i will retract it. And say sorry to all who were involved in the discussion.
Michael, you're an idiot.

What was were the details of this what you said? I've read the thread, and all I can see is that you have made a hugely ambiguous statement on your predictions for movies released this year.

One of the biggest over what period? Since 1980? Customers in first week of release? Moar details on what you are actually trying to state here?

Last edited:
It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
michael1990 said:
I work in the cinema industry, meaning i am privy to infomation that the public is not.

I also know what the movies coming out are, when, the demographics of people coming, the age range. I also know the people that come to the cinema i work at, what genre they mostly watch. Even what days and session times they are more likely to come to.

I also know from talking to the customers that they want to come to see all the new blockbusters coming out. Also we have a lot of movies that have a HUGE fan base.
man, so do I and have for the last 4 years.

Milly White

HSC
I love this movie.

So many funny parts.

I saw it with my mum and she laughed more then I did.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
michael1990 said:
Well you must understand.
i understand that you're an idiot.

As i have stated, the blockbusters this year will do well, but i cannot accept that you have any authority to support your claim that it will be the biggest year ever, regardless how loud you blow that hollow trumpet of yours.

Furthermore, the demographics that are accomadated by your particular cinema are in no way a suitable cross section of the entire of sydney/nsw/australia/earth and so whilst you might have women spasming over Sex and the City on june 5th other cinemas might simply get a trickle of giddy old ladies.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)