Formal Car... (1 Viewer)

_ShiFTy_

HSC
Just posting here before i begin my 7 week study session so i'll be back by then to see what you guys have come up with :)

So basically i've got myself a date to the formal, however i dont have my license as of yet. I don't really wanna go all out with limos and stuff so what are your suggestions? How does getting a friend to 'chauffeur us' sound?

Thx in advance guys, will appreciate it

_ShiFTy_

HSC
Hmmm...maybe i should've named the thread something else. Just wondering what the norm is of how to get a partner to the formal without going all out with hiring limousines and stuff

*hopeful*

HSC
getting someone with a nice car to hook u up with a ride

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
^^ yes, i agree with this. my sister has a mate who owns all sorts of cool cars so he took me to my year 10, and my bro to his year 10 as well.

i went in this (Ford XC):

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
people from my school came on a double decker bus. IT WAS SO COOL!!!!!! there was like 50 people on it and it was PACKED, but it was the best entrance by far!

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
go in a car with a big massive fuck off engine,
with a blower hanging out the top of the bonet.
people usually take notice of it

numbakruncha

HSC
Befriend a firey and get them to drive you to the formal in the fire truck-I'm going to get my brigade's fire truck for my sisters formal to take her and her friends in =). Haven't told her yet xD.

jazzmuzik

HSC
a hearse

*spelling??* (like old style, black and shiny :) my friend drives one, sooo sweet. like "black betty style" not sure if that is a herse though

motorbike :p with a side car

howboutno

HSC
Steal a shopping trolley from woolies, and your date can sit inside it while you push it all the way to the venue :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)