Formals Are Starting... (1 Viewer)

philzy

HSC
My formal is on tonight at homebush bay. wen do the rest of yous hav yours. wen yous do comment on how it went.

L

littlewing69

The English language already has a second person plural pronoun, champ.

HSC
N/A
Heh, first formal. For most people.

Ours is tomorrow, and so is NSG's I think. Several other schools this week-ish.

Have fun. =)

PrettyVacant

HSC
vulgarfraction said:
Heh, first formal. For most people.

Ours is tomorrow, and so is NSG's I think. Several other schools this week-ish.

Have fun. =)
Yep. Ours is tomorrow!

Hooray. Star Room. You're taking tomorrow and Wednesday off, I'm assuming?

Artemis.

HSC
My school's formal (or prom, as most of the people in my town call it -- they like to think they're in an American movie) is on this Friday. Should be good, but some of the people have been making waaay to big a deal about it.

Miagi

HSC
:D mines on monday gay parents have 2 come but my parents arent goin ahahahha :D gay skool

HSC
N/A
PrettyVacant said:
Yep. Ours is tomorrow!

Hooray. Star Room. You're taking tomorrow and Wednesday off, I'm assuming?
Actually you wouldn't believe how tight our school is being.

85% attendance tomorrow or they're threatening to cancel the formal. They sound like they'd go through with it, they probably wouldn't, but I wouldn't like to try.

And Wednesday... I don't know, but they're like, you have to go. Even a doctor's certificate wouldn't get you off.

Control freaks. As if you learn anything those two days anyway.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Our school's heaps lenient. I got to Hornsby Girls, so you'd think they'd be more uptight about this sort of thing. But our YA was talking to us about the whole formal deal (our brother schools is tonight) and she said that we were expected to have perfect attendance this week regardless of whether we were going to Normo's formal or not. But then she said, "Now, our formal's a bit different.....we tend to be more lenient about you guys coming to school that day/the day after...." and our grade broke into applause. lol

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Miagi said:
:D mines on monday gay parents have 2 come but my parents arent goin ahahahha :D gay skool
wtf ? parents have to come ? i wouldnt go if i were in the same situation and i would look down on the school and try to lower its reputation a little ...

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
vulgarfraction said:
Actually you wouldn't believe how tight our school is being.

85% attendance tomorrow or they're threatening to cancel the formal. They sound like they'd go through with it, they probably wouldn't, but I wouldn't like to try.

And Wednesday... I don't know, but they're like, you have to go. Even a doctor's certificate wouldn't get you off.

Control freaks. As if you learn anything those two days anyway.
And which school would that be?

HSC
N/A
Ruse.

Yeah. >___<

Actually we got off 2:30 (WITH A NOTE) on Tuesday and all managed hair okay. Well... I rushed everything a lot, but that's because I'm disorganised. Four hours is plenty.

Today almost everyone turned up anyway. I did because I live nowhere near the school and I slept over after someone's after and needed to get home from school anyway.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
What time did your formal start and end?

G

gilstar

littlewing69 said:
The English language already has a second person plural pronoun, champ.
hmmmmmm........ i got mine tomorrow and its also when i finish school and its also my bday, hectic!!!

Le3sah

HSC
Our formals this Friday too! A lot of schools around my area also have theirs on the same day. Half my grade most certainly will take the day off (girls that is). I, however, along with fellow classmates T_T cannot do that due to a ridiculous maths test which determines our ext1 maths classes T_T. That leaves me with less than 2.5 hours to get ready!! 2.5 hours!! Hair, makeup, nails….that’s impossible!!!:eek:

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Year 10s all finsihed Tuesday (including me). I spend 0 on a formal, as we don't even get one... How sad is it that the school can't even do that.

James747

HSC
saLLy. said:
Is my school the only school where pretty much no year tens are still at school?
We havnt had a problem with getting the day off because 90% of our grade simply hasnt been there since the computing test.
Although we are told that we are meant to stay until the 7th of December, the teachers pretty well know that noone will be there.
NO! Of the 200 odd students in our year, only six (maybe less!) sad people are left. Everyone has signed out! XDDD

Our formal is still going ahead though, and everyone is well aware of it. I'm not going though, nor are close to any other asians in my year - they actually had a meeting for "asian background students" in our year just to ask y we werent goin!! :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)