Formals on the same day! (1 Viewer)

whitey89

HSC
My formal is on the same day as my girlfriend's, we have been going out for 9months and i really dont want to upset her by not going to hers but at the same time i dont want to dog my mates. If we both go with other friends we will have a crap night knowing she is with another guy and me with another girl.
WHAT DO I DOOOO?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Rofl, aww 9 months, it must feel like, she's the one right!

Just go to your own one ya idiot, its not about someone else, its about you, if she wants you to go, then piss her off, she's a cockmunch

sk1001

HSC
LOL FUCKING OWNED

(listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye)

Skeeta

HSC
Both go to your own formals with a friend or without a date. Sure, you'll be apart for one night, but it wont kill you.

You will probably end up having a better night because of it because you wont have to worry about looking after your "date", plus its cheaper.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Yeah fuck having dates, go to your own, and meet up later at an afterparty.

carreau

HSC
The formals are mostly all hype.. Although.. It was something to remember singing along with the entire year (hammered) + girls(drugged + hammered) + parents (hammered) + teachers pissed off their face all to 'livin on a prayer.

But yea besides that there's not much going for them.. unless you discover where the beer for the next day at the races has been stashed.. More good times there.

What am I talking about.. If you have a decent venue, teachers etc and you can imagine it being a good night. Then you're pretty screwed.

Bro's before hoe's.. Don't forget that.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
You got to drink? Ours was strictly alcohol-free and anyone seeming the slightest bit tipsy was barred from entry/thrown out.

Not much fun.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
whitey89 said:
My formal is on the same day as my girlfriend's, we have been going out for 9months and i really dont want to upset her by not going to hers but at the same time i dont want to dog my mates. If we both go with other friends we will have a crap night knowing she is with another guy and me with another girl.
WHAT DO I DOOOO?
i'd just go to my own formal and get him to go to his own...

Just be careful if you're making arrangements for an event thats 6months-ish away..[if your school is normal and is having it in nov/dec..*]

sure you've been going out for 9 months... but 6 months is a while away..
and in that6 months shitloads is goign to happen...[including this horrible thing called the HSC]

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Can I give a bit of advice? No? Well too bad, I'm giving it anyway.

In my general observation I would actually advise NOT taking any girlfriend or boyfriend to your Yr 12 Formal. I know this is strange but hear me out.

For my Yr 12 Formal I was one of the DATELESS WONDERS (not being able to maintain a lengthy relationship and too afraid of commitment to ask my current crush, and that is all it was, for the date even though she went to the same school and was in my year). However, I am VERY happy about this, as it allowed me to enjoy the Formal as MY night. Furthermore, I won't have any bad photos of me and an ex-girlfriend should we have broken up after the formal (my mate had that scenario, and all photos were him and an ex-girlfriend).

Why don't you tell your girlfriend to go to her formal alone, and you go to yours alone, and meet at the afterparty. That would probably me the easiest thing to do. And if she is unhappy about it, can you see a relationship like that working out?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Thanks for regurgitating everything thats just been posted. Dickweed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)