Formals (1 Viewer)

charmedforeva

HSC
Starroom in Imax.. Its so well hidden no one knew where it was until the formal committee was like.. yea.. its on top of IMAX.. >.>''

dj cheung

HSC
well, i go to sydney technical high, and our formal is at the swiss hotel in town hall.

know it??

not that excited.

the ppl going to imax are you from NSG?

PrettyVacant

HSC
charmedforeva said:
Starroom in Imax.. Its so well hidden no one knew where it was until the formal committee was like.. yea.. its on top of IMAX.. >.>''
Hey ANITA!
SEE YOU ON THE TRAIN TOMORROW!
:D:D:D:D

charmedforeva

HSC
PrettyVacant said:
Hey ANITA!
SEE YOU ON THE TRAIN TOMORROW!
:D:D:D:D
>.> ahaha how did you know it was me?..

well, i go to sydney technical high, and our formal is at the swiss hotel in town hall.

know it??

not that excited.

the ppl going to imax are you from NSG?
yea.. the imax people are from nsg.. ><

xlr8-crillz

HSC
Wheres nsb one????LottoX?????

i seriously dont know! probably somewhere cheap though.

evolution

OH` so juicy, squeeze me.
HSC
well we're havin our formal at dockside, sydney and like we might consider to book the hotel just for the night and so does anyone know where the "great/close" hotels are located around that area?

also, how on earth do we book a hotel room? how much can fit in a room? :wave:

Cyborgsanta

HSC
Sefton High school, and we're on top of imax theatre somewhere in the city.

Dunno, what to do afterwrads though at 12, maybe got netcafe and Pwn some noobs.

HSC
North Sydney Boys High
l'aqua
darling harbour

$79 bucks...sheesh....

buy a suit? or rent?(where as well)

HSC
N/A
LottoX said:
Good ford... IMAX...

All of you, hang your heads in shame.

Although it's not as bad as Ruse's. Shame, shame, shame.
Dude, NSB is on a cruise, is it not? That's not cool either.

Plus it's not our fault. =P

xlr8-crillz

HSC
vulgarfraction said:
Dude, NSB is on a cruise, is it not? That's not cool either.

Plus it's not our fault. =P
ur talking nsb here. NORTH SYDNEY BOYS. we are reknowed for our cheapness and our school always charging double for any excursion or anything and taking 1/2 for themselves.
e.g.
year10 school fees: $1000+

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
I go to Fort Street and we're having ours at Four Points Sheraton - $95. Also going to Syd Grammar one tomorrow night which is at the Imax - $?. I'm really hoping they're worth the effort haha considering all the oncosts -___-"

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
evolution said:
well we're havin our formal at dockside, sydney and like we might consider to book the hotel just for the night and so does anyone know where the "great/close" hotels are located around that area?

also, how on earth do we book a hotel room? how much can fit in a room? :wave:
I haven't done it myself, but you're going to need money for a deposit, someone over 18 to book it and u better do it soon in case they get booked out - especially if your formal is on the weekend. =]

steban

violin dude
HSC
wow, noone here going to watersedge..?

well our skool is (blakehurst high if anyone knows bwaha), its on a monday how crap = =, when we went to go book it (this was early early in the year) they were already fully booked out and had liek 2 dates left, both mondays, but the choice was watersedge and leichart and noone wanted leichart (plus the place was liek million dollers more expensive) so we decided watersedge.

tis liek 100 bucks a head i think, 20 bucks of it is the bond.

keke, expensive skool fees, our skool fees are hell cheap kaka, like, 100 bucks cheap lolz. but noone pays them though, thats how tight the students here are lolz

steban

violin dude
HSC
all we pay is like..50 bucks admin fee, and then like, depending on subjects u pay more. but the most for a subject is liek 50 bucks i think, yeah.

our school is jsut normal government skool, not sum fancy selective, but still, the teachers still have a uni degree, not like they cant teach or are dumber, so education is still fair i guess. meh, all we lack are like pools and up to date technology lolz, but still, we can still learn, and in the end, it equals cheap skool fees gaha

HSC
xlr8-crillz said:
ur talking nsb here. NORTH SYDNEY BOYS. we are reknowed for our cheapness and our school always charging double for any excursion or anything and taking 1/2 for themselves.
e.g.
year10 school fees: $1000+
.........u're not suppose to pay the contributions....if ur an azn anyway..

HSC
N/A
You don't have to pay contribs...

We raised a whole shitload of money for our formal, and I think having it at school doesn't end up costing a lot less than having it outside. =\

complex

HSC
not going, going to be boring as shit anyway.

ok so you find someone to go with.. you both arrive.. then its like "oh hi im going to going to sit with my friends over there" and shes going to say the same thing.

big deal, im not wasting 100$ just for the venue and god knows how much for all the clothes and shit.

waste of time.

steban

violin dude
HSC
complex said:
not going, going to be boring as shit anyway.

ok so you find someone to go with.. you both arrive.. then its like "oh hi im going to going to sit with my friends over there" and shes going to say the same thing.

big deal, im not wasting 100$ just for the venue and god knows how much for all the clothes and shit.

waste of time.
boring...?

my whole skool is looking forward to it (except alot of the nerdy asians who will probably study even after the SC)

its like, u dont jsut stand at ur formal and stare at the wall, ur like, ment to party and dance and have a blast with all your friends, its ment to be like one of the best nights ever, and relaly fun as well to see everyone all dressed up becuase its not liek we have a formal event everyday lolz.

well, opinions are opinions ill respect that, but i think formals are da bomd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)