Forum Maintenance vII (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...
Where the fuck is Project Plan!!!!!!!!!!!
(This belongs in IPT ;))

It's just a summary of the entire project that specifies who, what, how and when, what needs to be done, so that people know what is expected of them, what their tasks are and the schedule/timeframe for each subproject (smaller tasks in the larger scheme of things).

People, IT and data/information is provided in the project plan as well. :) The purpose of having a project plan is to ensure that unwanted problems are reduced/minimised, (because if you have unwanted problems, that'll delay the project, and delays = time, time is money, and therefore costs will increase accordingly).

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...
it gives that extra touch of "holyness" or "holiness"...watever way u spell it :p
Holiness :)

T

tactic

Geez james sure does think highly of him self better deflate that big head of his :p

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Originally posted by ...
it gives that extra touch of "holyness" or "holiness"...watever way u spell it :p
yeah, great effect:p

Last edited:

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by Lazarus
But we are looking into other cool features. :)
mayb this is one of the new additions? u decide what graphics u want to display ur status in? or is that only for custom ppl?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Are you sure? I'd think it would take a little longer for them to pick the new mods, based on the apparent deluge of applications and all (that's me nervously stalling them)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I think you'd have to be registered in the forum for a pretty long time to have a chance of being a mod. :(

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by Ragerunner
I think you'd have to be registered in the forum for a pretty long time to have a chance of being a mod. :(
babydoll hasnt been here that long ... its just how "useful" u are to the forum ...

Huy

HSC
N/A
Yep, you don't just walk on in and say "Hey, make me a mod" :D

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by Da Monstar
babydoll hasnt been here that long ... its just how "useful" u are to the forum ...
actually, i just checked up ... she HAS been on for quite a long time

^___^
HSC
yea, and u can't use the reason of "i have high post count, so therefore i'm helpful..."

u gotta actually make useful posts in the school section (ie, Huy in the IT stuff and IPT threads, Da Monstar in the university section...)...as for me, i tried to help, but i'm too dumb :(

^___^
HSC
yes...

i consider myself as very useful...u see, i am one of those ppl that are at the bottom of the pyramid, coz i am so dumb...like without ppl like me, it will be hard for ppl to achieve high uai!!!!

so thank us!

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Something small to add :)

Make it so when you use a Capital "P" in :p it actually turns into a smiley picture :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)