Freaking out Before tomorrow's 3uJ exam!!! (1 Viewer)

mle

OMG! RAR!!!

Freak out! Does anyone know how to say 'the same level of intelligence' or 'different level of intelligence' w/o using yori and atama ga ii??

Im having a panic attack... and it's only one unit... oh man... anyone else freaking out? or are you calm and prepared?

karnevil

HSC
If you have trouble trying to construct highly complex ideas in japanese, then it's better to convey a simpler meaning using structures you're more familiar with.... :)

And yeah, I'm not worried about tomorrow. I got 93% in Masumi's 3unit trial, I'm pretty confident

F̎Ɋ撣I

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Don't worry too much about JaX. Just look through your notes, memorise a few forgotten structures and practice the text types (diary, conversation etc).

You will all be fine!

kt san

i'm relaxed so far...took a day off today to shop around da city
it's now 12:30, the morning of the exam...and i plan to start studying at 1, until about 6, so i can get like 6 hrs of sleep b4 da exam

milyh

i only started studying today....=(...sitll have issues to go thru..and im running out of time...btw were the trial questions hard?? cuz i didnt do it..missed it cuz i was sick and teacher gave me an estimate..but neva showed me the paper......T_T..im so stressed!!!!!=(

mle

Well, I think i did really well :D

I guess all that stressing paid off...

(see the exam thoughts thread for better info)

Takuya

Banned
A blazing inferno of blood and despair...
I wish I could have sat this exam too...

BTW if you're trying to msg me, please PM me first because I'm too busy arguing with dickheads in the other forums atm.

Thx. Plus no one comes here any more, which is understandable.

I think I'll give up Japanese completely after these exams lol

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by Takuya
if you're trying to msg me, please PM me first because I'm too busy arguing with dickheads in the other forums atm
That's my job!
Plus no one comes here any more, which is understandable.
Not quite, we've got a few people talking about anime and vide games, then (hopefully) some little plebs will drop in. Otherwise this'll just end up like Latin. :rolleyes:
I think I'll give up Japanese completely after these exams lol
Can I have your passport?

Takuya

Banned
A blazing inferno of blood and despair...
Originally posted by Lexicographer
That's my job!Not quite, we've got a few people talking about anime and vide games, then (hopefully) some little plebs will drop in. Otherwise this'll just end up like Latin. :rolleyes:Can I have your passport?
Sure I'll send you my passport once I get to Japan, just let me cut out my sexy passport photo first.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Hooray! I get an authentic Japanese passport from an authentic Japanese person!

Send it to:

Lexicographer
c/- ModMail,
Bored of Studies
et cetera

kt san

wow interesting
i wanna see a photo of takuya
oh....i was gonna say something...damn got distracted
i was gonna announce i wanna learn french
oh yeah
btw
adminstrators said no more avator changes?
is that true, or an error for my account?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by kt san
...adminstrators said no more avator changes?
is that true, or an error for my account?
na they just stopped the displaying avatars as part of their "temporary changes" due to the large influx of traffic during this hsc period. :)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Mark (tactic) has disabled all avatar functions (including changes to existing ones) to significantly lighten the load on the servers during the HSC. It seems to have worked too, considering that the site just collapses every afternoon instead of going down every two hours like it did last year.

That said, you can see people's avatars only in their profiles. You can't change or delete your own avatar either, which really annoyed me last week when I wanted to get rid of my particularly ugly one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)