FREE 15/15 CREATIVE SAMPLES+FEEDBACK TO BOOST YOU! haya's free service is back :P (1 Viewer)

hayabusaboston

HSC
The way it goes
1. Email me at jozifootball@yahoo.com.au with your story and what kind of changes/improvements you are seeking to make
2. I send you samples from previous 15/15 stories ive written+possibly modify some of your story to clearly depict what kind of writing style gets you big marks.
3. Once you've rewritten to good standard I may check again for you and give a few more tips by which point hopefully you are 15/15
4. If you are satisfied please leave your feedback in this thread, and if dissatisfied you may also do so haha :p

A CAVEAT: I am leaving for Sweden 9 Dec, not ENTIRELY sure I'll have internet access there but will c how it goes.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Massive bump for Haya!

Haya's service has been invaluable, he has consistently helped me out to improve my creative writing technique/style and has provided me with the knowledge, skills and resources to craft a top band creative. He is a great asset to this community and is willing to help you. I strongly recommend that you take advantage of his service.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)