FREE ENGLISH Seminar-ACING UNSEEN TEXTS, CREATIVE AND ESSAY WRITING! (1 Viewer)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
for those still not sure whether or not they want to attend this, Strawberrye has consistently been one of the most helpful people on BoS and i certainly do recommend you to attend her workshop :)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
for those still not sure whether or not they want to attend this, Strawberrye has consistently been one of the most helpful people on BoS and i certainly do recommend you to attend her workshop :)
Thanks Kiraken for the compliment and recommendation, you are also one of the most helpful people on BOS as well:)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks to everyone's kind support of this seminar, the seminar are now fully booked out, I will try my absolute best to ensure everyone will have an amazing time, may all of you come to share my passion for English by the end of the seminar!!!-looking forward to meeting you all:)

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Thanks to everyone's kind support of this seminar, the seminar are now fully booked out, I will try my absolute best to ensure everyone will have an amazing time, may all of you come to share my passion for English by the end of the seminar!!!-looking forward to meeting you all:)
BUMP :D

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
To everyone who is coming to this seminar, please prepare all questions you have about English or belonging before you come-the more preparation you do, the more you will get out of this seminar. This seminar will not purely be the dissemination of English knowledge, but aim to achieve the distillation of passion and motivation, so please be prepared to get out of your shell of shyness(If you have one) and participate actively. The more you participate, the more you will benefit (I will be giving exclusive prizes to the most active participants). It doesn't matter if you answer a question wrong:). Please arrive by 10am-I am under a lot of time pressure by the nature of disseminating so much information within a very short amount of time frame-so I will not be starting any later than 2 or 3 minutes past 10.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I just realised I cant come. Got an 18th to attend. There will be cags, so I cant give up this opportunity.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I just realised I cant come. Got an 18th to attend. There will be cags, so I cant give up this opportunity.
I hope you have a lovely time at the 18th party, and I wish you success in this semester and beyond for your uni studies:)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
To everyone who has sent me an email/PM or intending to enquire whether there is any spots left in the seminar in these few days, I cannot guarantee admission, please do understand that the room can only accommodate so much people, so as much as I could have loved to accept more people, I truly can't. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Yay it's on a Saturday! I might turn up as an observer...

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Yay it's on a Saturday! I might turn up as an observer...
Hope you have been well recently:)

Just a reminder for anyone coming to the seminar-please remember to bring some pen and paper to write on:)

tumtoom

HSC
Shame I can't come Saturday.. maybe next time I'll finally get to meet all of you awesome peeps :)
Even tho Strawberrye you really made this an amazing event.
Have fun guys!!

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Shame I can't come Saturday.. maybe next time I'll finally get to meet all of you awesome peeps :)
Even tho Strawberrye you really made this an amazing event.
Have fun guys!!
You are too kind:)-best wishes for your studies:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)