FREE HSC trials and Motivational Study Seminar-September School Holidays! (1 Viewer)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi Everyone,

1)Do you want extra practice to maximise your performance in the external HSC exams?

2)Do you want to be challenged in harder questions but have already done most/all of past HSC papers?

3)Do you want an insight into my prediction for this year's HSC paper on English belonging and Chemistry?

If you had answered yes to any of the above questions, then my HSC trials are the exact fit for you.

My name is Meihua and I am a 2013 HSC graduate who is an HSC all-rounder and attained an ATAR of 99.20. Preceding from my previous successes in hosting HSC seminars, these free HSC trials are a continuation of my philosophy in assisting current HSC students to maximise their academic potential.

Being FREE, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. There are only limited spots available, so register ASAP to avoid missing out. If you have any questions about any of these events, feel free to post as a reply to this thread or PM/email me.

Register by either PM me or email me at strawberrye@live.com.au with the following details:
1)Which trial paper and or seminar you are interested in attending.
2)Your full name
3)Your high school and year

EVENT: HSC ENGLISH BELONGING TRIAL PAPER

DATE:Monday, 29th of September
COST:FREE
TIME10:00am-12:30pm (till 1:00pm if you stay for the debrief)

WHAT WILL BE INCLUDED The unprecedented opportunity to complete an unseen belonging trial paper written by me. I have meticulously wrote all unseen texts as well so it is completely original and challenging. You will get to complete this paper under timed exam condition after which I will mark all your responses, either on the spot or within 1 day, after which you can collect it directly from the library. After the exam, if you do choose to stay, I will also host a brief 20-30minutes debriefing session where we will discuss some of the potential strategies you could have used to tackle this exam in the best way possible. You will also have the opportunity to ask me any questions you have about the exam paper.

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING: A4 lined paper, black pen(s) and a watch, highlighters(optional). You are allowed to bring in a bottle of water without any labels on it. All other stationery needs to be placed on the floor in a clear plastic bag.

EVENT:HSC CHEMISTRY TRIAL PAPER (CORE MODULES ONLY)
DATE:Monday, 29th September
COST: FREE
TIME:1:00pm-3:30pm (till 4:00pm if you stay for the debrief)

WHAT WILL BE INCLUDED: A sample HSC trial paper on the core modules without the optional modules. You will get the unprecedented opportunity to complete this paper, meticulously written by me, a paper which I treasure quite dearly and have laboured over countless hours under exam conditions. I will mark all the papers and you can get your paper from the library at a later, specified date. Like the English belonging trials, you will get a 20-30 minute debriefing session where I will go through the some of the difficult areas of the exam and provide you with some tips on how to maximise your marks in these areas.

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING:A4 lined paper, black pen(s) and a watch, highlighters(optional), an approved calculator on HSC approved calculators list, rubber, 2B pencil(s). You are allowed to bring in a bottle of water without any labels on it. All other stationery needs to be placed on the floor in a clear plastic bag.

EVENT: HIGHSCHOOL STUDY MOTIVATIONAL SEMINAR
DATE: Tuesday, 30th September
COST: FREE
TIME:1:00pm-3:30pm

WHAT WILL BE INCLUDED: You may be surprised at why a motivational seminar would be more than 2 hours long, however, this timeframe precisely indicates just how extensive and comprehensive the content covered will be. This is a most anticipated seminar, a seminar I have prepared for a very long time. All high school students are welcome. You will get a first hand insight into my successes and failures, many of my personal stories of overcoming hardships and adversities which hasn't been shared on boredofstudies. You will gain practical insights into key memory techniques and unique study patterns that underlies sustainable academic results, none of which has been yet covered in my popular senior study guide. Furthermore, I will provide personalised advice to everyone who comes to this seminar on how exactly they can utilise all the study skills they have learnt to apply to their own life. This is truly an opportunity NOT to be missed.

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING: A notebook to take notes in and a pen to write with.

Take the first step today to DEFINE your OWN results and NEVER let YOUR results DEFINE you.

Last edited:

ManDarren

HSC
"DEFINE your OWN results and NEVER let YOUR results DEFINE you." -meihua 2014.

highly recommended seminar. Having know mei for over 10 years, i believe she will deconstruct you as an individual and most importantly help you define yourself.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Just posting some past comments on my previous July school holidays HSC seminars to assure any sceptics of the quality of paper/presentation to be expected:)

Hi Mei, thanks for the great seminar! It was really beneficial and motivating! Thanks so much! :)
That was a really, really awesome seminar! You touched upon things I've actually never thought of/ heard from teachers :)
Thank you!!
Great seminar, i took a fair lot out of it and learned many things that will very likely allow me to maximize my potential throughout Belonging. Highly recommending it to any future HSC students come 2015.
Great seminars. Learnt a lot of tricks I didn't know. Thanks a lot of doing this :D

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
#include <stdio.h>
#define MAX 2^30

int main (void) {
...int x;

...for (x = -MAX, x < MAX; x++) {
......printf("BUMP!!!\n");
...}

...return 0;
}

I wish I had something like this during my HSC. I might have gone better

Last edited:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
#include <stdio.h>
#define MAX 2^30

int main (void) {
...int x;

...for (x = -MAX, x < MAX; x++) {
......printf("BUMP!!!\n");
...}

...return 0;
}

I wish I had something like this during my HSC. I might have gone better
#define MAX 2^31 - 1

Lol

Also I think you might need math.h function.

But bumping this up as its such a good thing to go to just before you crack down on the final exams.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
For those who have PMed or emailed me about your interest in attending any of the above events in recent days, I thank you all. I also apologise for my delayed replies since I had been quite busy recently. I will reply to all expessions of interests as soon as possible:) If you know any of your friends who would be interested, let them know:) The more the merrier:)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
One motivational tip that I have learn from some very hard-earned and valuable lessons (preferably the kind that one only experiences once in a lifetime) is that everything material can be lost, and the most minute possibility can come true. When you have lost everything that was once materially important to you, the most important thing is to stay calm, don't give up being optimistic and channel all your efforts to prevent any further loss. Sometimes the most valuable lessons are gained from the most adverse of experiences, but it's our attitudes that determines everything at the end of the day:) Don't forget to smile no matter what the circumstances are:)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
It's never too late to sign up. Take this step to define your HSC results and maximise your ATAR:)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Creative Writing tip 1: Spend your reading time partially to really engage with the question and stimulus, too often many people start trying to write down their memorised creatives rather than answering the question, which often results in shockingly poor marks. Remember, answering the question should always remain your absolute priority, the whole marking criteria is based on how explicitly and coherently you have answered the question.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Last few days to sign up-don't miss out on this great opportunity to maximise your marks:)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Do you have no life. Always running seminars for hsc idiots who will probably end up exploiting your 'services'.
Do you have no life? She's such a nice person, she's trying to help other people, unlike you - criticising other people's initiatives. gtfo

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Do you have no life. Always running seminars for hsc idiots who will probably end up exploiting your 'services'.
Strawberrye has probably accomplished more in her life through these seminars alone than you have, she's using her skills and experience to help other people on BOS which is more than I can say for you. No one appreciates your crude comments, so please refrain from these shitty posts. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi there, thank you for your concern of my welfare. I am happy we share the same view in that one of my key goals in promoting these seminars is for students to exploit these opportunities to maximise their academic potential. Volunteering has always been an integral part of my life, and these events simply furthers my passion to assist others. I wish you a wonderful mid semester uni break and all the best for your uni studies:)

Thank you everyone for your kind comments, they really mean the world to me to know how much support there are for my work. I am thankful to each of you from under my heart:) happy holidays:)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Hopefully these events will be a success and that everyone who are coming will get the most out of it:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)