Free set top boxes for pensioners (1 Viewer)

Lentern

HSC
also im talking post super, old people now had poor foresight in many aspects of life, no one born since 1970 will have any excuses
I'm all for phasing out the pension in favour of compulsory super but not before those in the pre-compulsory super era are set.

Garygaz

HSC
I'm all for phasing out the pension in favour of compulsory super but not before those in the pre-compulsory super era are set.
they are shitstains on the underpants of society

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I disagree with this wholeheartedly.

Old people do not need T.V. We do not need to hear their opinions on anything, least of all hearing their Dancing with the Stars predictions.

What a waste of money.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
It's a fantastic and well overdue idea. Obviously not everyone is able to fund their own retirement.
No you are retarded it is our money this encourages people not to save for their retirement ugh

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Oh okay, I won't bother saving for retirement because the government will pay me a whopping $670/fortnight ($505/each for a couple) to live off. Excellent idea.

They obviously get peanuts and any increase will be modest at best. Really cannot see people flocking to spend their super because they anticipate the pension will suffice.

Last edited:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
$670 a fortnight seems like a lot of money to me. I've lived off 0.567 times that amount for the past two years, and I have this ridiculous excessive bohemian lifestyle.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
i was 13 and it's irrelevant to the thread at hand plz take this to non school or i will report your post and recommend the mods give you a ban or infraction ok

Jessica14

HSC
This is not even nearly the most important part of the budget.... Where is the budget speak?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
ok it is relevant because that prime minister chick is making us teen mums go to work instead of getting free money to have babies all day

worst part of the budget

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I think it is an excellent idea to use systematic threats of kidnapping and imprisonment so nan can keep watching judge judy

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Yeah defence spending cut having a fucking party super pleased about this

Just get out of Iraq + Afghanistan, lay off 80% of the infantrymen or train them to do real things and save like a trillion dollars over 3 months

HSC
Yeah defence spending cut having a fucking party super pleased about this

Just get out of Iraq + Afghanistan, lay off 80% of the infantrymen or train them to do real things and save like a trillion dollars over 3 months
get out lefty

daeth to the afghans

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I'm happy with having as little muslims as possible but I just love money okay and I hate it being wasted on these people

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
How will we defend ourselves from the yellow peril?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)