French Tutoring! Band 6 in French Continuers and E4 in French Extension in 2009 Hsc! (1 Viewer)

kiki_koala

HSC
Hey everyone,
I did my HSC last year, and received a Band 6 in French continuers and E4 in French Extension.
Send me a message if you are in need of tutoring.

I live in Southern Sydney (St George Area)

Will charge $20/hour for French Beginners or years 7 - 10 French
$25/hour for Continuers French
and $30/hour for Extension French. Have excellent knowledge of Jean de Florette.
Rates may be negotiable.

Thankyou!

Katie.

Last edited:

Kittikhun

HSC
Re: French Tutoring! Band 6 in French Continuers and E4 in French Extension in 2009 H

That's a bit dear, don't you think?

Congratulations on your fantastic results for French by the way.

kiki_koala

HSC
Re: French Tutoring! Band 6 in French Continuers and E4 in French Extension in 2009 H

I have a LOT of resources, and if i have to travel to this person's house, that isn't free.

I had friends paying $40 - $60 for tutors...including me in maths, yet i still sucked haha and it didn't count =P

and Thankyou!! I worked very very hard for it, so I was happy =)

Kittikhun

HSC

I have a LOT of resources, and if i have to travel to this person's house, that isn't free.

I had friends paying $40 - $60 for tutors...including me in maths, yet i still sucked haha and it didn't count =P

and Thankyou!! I worked very very hard for it, so I was happy =)
True.

frenchtutorRene

HSC

hey!
i am a USYD BA (Languages) student majoring in French. i graduated last year in 2009 receiving over 90 for advanced french.
•Will provide French tutoring tailored to your specific needs in French conversation, grammar, as well as provide additional material.
•Will help you prepare for your French exams, guide you through homework tasks and aid with any problem areas as well as giving helpful and insightful extra tips
•Can come to an agreed upon location (1 on 1 at home)
• and make french fun again!

contact me if you are interested in french tutoring especially in inner west, lower north shore and city suburbs. rates are negotiable.
Good Luck
Renée
renee@akcs.com.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)