HSC
beneficial for the male

female just becomes a slut

kek

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, to want to have sex with someone in the first place, wouldn't you have feelings for them?
Thats like "Hey, dude, let's have sex. But we're only friends. I'll see you naked and let you be in me, but let's stay friends."

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
x.christina said:
Well, to want to have sex with someone in the first place, wouldn't you have feelings for them?
Thats like "Hey, dude, let's have sex. But we're only friends. I'll see you naked and let you be in me, but let's stay friends."
So totally, totally naive...

HSC
Friends with benefits is one of the major pros of relationships, ie. sex, without all the stresses relationships can bring. That being said it can still fuck up.

layale

HSC
of course you have to like them like think they are attractive and trust them somewhat. But you just have sex and muck around without the stress of relationships. It doesnt sound slutty to me at all.

HalcyonSky

HSC
layale said:
of course you have to like them like think they are attractive and trust them somewhat. But you just have sex and muck around without the stress of relationships. It doesnt sound slutty to me at all.
you mean without the commitment of relationships

people have friends with benefits so they can have regular sex while still having the open opportunity to be with other people

there's no way you can spin this to make you seem not slutty. Unless the friend with benefits is me.

Pace_T

HSC
HalcyonSky said:
you mean without the commitment of relationships

people have friends with benefits so they can have regular sex while still having the open opportunity to be with other people

there's no way you can spin this to make you seem not slutty. Unless the friend with benefits is me.
i agree with layale. i guess some people aren't that into sex without any feelings for the other person. but what makes it open in my opinion is what you said, i.e. open to date other people and not be hooked on the relationship.

i agree, friends with benefits make the girl a slut. its a fact.

be.yourself

HSC
when we have consensual sex with another, obviously we are physically attratced to them, thus, we do have feelings for them. but they aren't really the deepest feelings are they, if its only based on sex?...

XPac2

HSC
Ive been there. It doesn't end well. ever. You end up getting hurt in worse ways than you would if you were actually officially dating the person.

MediterraneanM

HSC
N/A
layale said:
whats everyones take on the friends with benefits situation?? :rolleyes:
DANGEROUS: because

he/she may have other friends with benefits that the other doesn't know about, and no matter what safe sex practises you apply, they are not 'hole' proof;

emotionally, one or both may want more than just the sex and hence potential 'pain' internally;

potential jealousy.

Theoretically fantastic...but playing with fire.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
XPac2 said:
Ive been there. It doesn't end well. ever. You end up getting hurt in worse ways than you would if you were actually officially dating the person.
x2. Someone usually ends up feeling rejected, used or with feelings for the other person - sometimes all three. It's nice otherwise, though I wouldn't do it with someone I didn't know very well.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
If a female has sex outside of a relationship, she is automatically a slut.

Thems just the rules, I didn't make them.

gurmies

Drover
HSC
Yeah, rules are rules lulz. It's pretty unfair, I think regardless of gender we're allowed to practise casual sex - why is it pleasureable and not merely an emotionless/feelingless mechanism of reproduction...? More on topic, if casual sex is difficult to acquire, having a friend with benefits (best kind of friend ;)) seems a reasonable option =)

Last edited:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
It's like a movie or a video game. It's more fun to do together than to do alone so why not ask a friend along if you know you'll enjoy their company? Fucking is as simple or as complicated as you choose it to be.

That said; never ever fuck your friends, befriend the people you fuck if you want but don't fuck your friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)