Front Cover of Major Work ASAP!!! (1 Viewer)

mottowa

HSC
Im confused!!!

What does the front cover of my Major Work meant to look like?

For the PIP we were given a blue piece of cardboard, do we have one of these for Eng ext 2? Was i meant 2 b given one?

Also. if not. Are we meant to only have our title and BOS number on our front cover?

Deedum

HSC
What's the centre number? :S I thought they weren't meant to know where you're from.

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Yeah, is there somewhere online we can find our centre number or do we just have to get it off our teacher on the day?

starrysky

HSC
Everything you need to know should be checked and double-checked with your teacher on the day that you hand in everything, as they will know what to do. From what I gather, your candidate number is essentially your student number; if that's the case, you can find that on both your Year 10 School Certificate documents, as well as your Year 11 Preliminary Certificate. I'm not 100% sure on that, but that's what I've been told. Check with your teacher, definitely.

charlie_way

Gypsy #3
HSC
Your candidate is the same number you had for the School Certificate-- it has stayed the same throughout your schooling life (or at least the parts that involved the board of studies). The numbers are so they can mark, and allocate the marks correctly. I think that the marker would either not see the front cover of the work, or have no idea what the centre numbers were (which seems unlikely for a place like Sydney, where a marker could be dealing with a school somewhere in it's vicinity).

RiCkiE

HSC
Our school's wierd. We went to ask the deputy principal what our centre number was and he wouldn't give it to us :confused:. He said it didn't really matter because they didn't need it. By the way, what the hell's a PIP?

starrysky

HSC
It's a Personal Interest Project, unless I'm mistaken. I know that Society & Culture does it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)