Frontline assessment (1 Viewer)

suger_plum

Banned
In Heads Racing Car Bed!!! You Know You Want Me!!!
HSC
You are the keynote speaker at a conference for young writers and directors. the title of your presentation is" visions of telling the truth
in your presentation, explore how and for what purpose composers create their particular visions and versions.
refer to frontline and at least one related text of your own choosing

anyone want to give me a little help

HSC
suger_plum said:
You are the keynote speaker at a conference for young writers and directors. the title of your presentation is" visions of telling the truth
in your presentation, explore how and for what purpose composers create their particular visions and versions.

HOLY CRAP i have the same assessment task as you.

i need related material fast.

kim_

you can do leunig cartoons, outfoxed... check in the reference section on what other people have done theirs on

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
suger_plum said:

In this question, you want to be thinking primarily on the motivations for obscuring truth, as well as techniques employed by both the characters and the composer himself(remember that Frontline is a text within a text).
Also this needs to be moved to the module C forum.

HSC
suger_plum said:
so do i, i am so screwed! i have to do mine on wednesday. when do you have to do urs?
i'm lucky, mine got pushed forward after the trials, so i got a long while to leave it until later :D

lfc_reds2003

its a speech fellas so make sure you address your audience... add some flair like some hypothetical situations and rhetorical quesstions... you know the trix time to put em into use!

HSC
suger_plum said:
ohh that is so unfair.
when i get mine back, i'll pm it to you, lol. so you know exactly not to do.
im not expecting to do very well
oh woooo that would be awesome!

well i'm super lucky :D mine's 3-5 minutes, but i don't need to worry about a speech, all i have to do is record it and hand it in with a written transcript! yay!

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
OMG.
I also have the same question; mine's a feature article though.

fineweather

HSC
Gavrillo said:
OMG.
I also have the same question; mine's a feature article though.
lol
theyre the same because teachers usually just get a hsc paper and shuffle the words around to create a new (but similar) question for school assessments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)