Frontline Help!!! (1 Viewer)

survivor

please help.. i have my trial on monday and i have no idea with frontline..ok i get the basic concepts in the episodes but i have no idea how to link them with related material and i have no related material to link it with anyway...
what are some good ,easy related texts i can use?? and how do i set out the essay??

~[TaLeC]~

Frontline is module C....if you look in some kind of english syllabus...it's all about representation....in the case of frontline, it's the representation of truth...
Related materials are easy to find...you can look in newspaper for articles with a biased opinion, and then go a bit more in depth about how THEY represent their truth...e.g choice of wording, methods of conviction etc.
also http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/ is a good source for related material, as it already delves into the half-truths and such from the media...

That's pretty much all I can tell you....grab the english syllabus, and read up on module C...if it begins to make any more sense to you, then obviously you're better off :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)