Frontline Question (1 Viewer)

dongypro

HSC
So the generic essay includes

2 other related
2 clips

but have they ever asked like in AOS paper, 2 CLIPS and at least refer to ONE other realted material ever in HSC?

i seriously woudl rather do one.. my other other related material is shit >_<

for our trials we only did one.. and i got 17.. but if i put in my other other related.. i think its gonna drag it down T_T

maybe ill edit my 2nd Other related material ... but for now memorizing is the key !!

tigerian

HSC
N/A
Question 12 — Elective1:Telling the Truth(20 marks) ‘At the heart of representation are acts of deliberate selection and emphasis.’ Do the texts you have studied demonstrate this in relation to ‘Telling the Truth’? Refer to your prescribed text and at least TWO other related texts of your own choosing. The prescribed texts are:

2005 Hsc question

Lizcat

HSC
soo, are we allowed to choose like specific examples from any episode.. and not necessary just 2 specific episodes?

ane_st

HSC
It is recommended that you do 2 related texts and 2 frontline episodes though.. Thats what my teacher said... And that if you do only 1 related text you may not be able to get higher than a C (but i doubt thats true however she is a HSC marker so... yea)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)