frosties!!111111 (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
squish them between chocolate wheatens (sp??) with the chocolate side in.. cause then you get to make more of a sandwich rather than a tim tam blob... maybe go for those chocolate addictions biscuits.. really make it a sin
SMORE!! cracker, chocolate, marshmallow, chocolate, cracker!!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
oh i had the nicest biccies at work this morn.....they were like ansac biccies but had chocolate on one side!!! OMG SOOOO ADDICTIVE!!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
twisted_emily said:
yes.......
I'm glad you make these necessary contributions. I always feel so enlightened after wasting my precious time to read and reply to them.

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
angelduck said:
which was my point, thankyou emily, jumb is a silly boy!

Any suggestions on wot alcohol would go nicely wit coke icee?

malibu...mmmmm

btw, the best thing about frosties is Jarrod the seco!!!Who hoo, he is an f-ing champ. one nite i got a call off a mate at like 1:15 to meet him in town and i got outta bed n went, that is after doin myself up n all, and i got there and realised my id wasnt in my wallet, n cos we r mates he just let me in. i think its kinda sad that he knos me so well, i thi nk it means im in there tooooo much. Hes there wed and sat and is at pippies on fridays.

Luv ya Jarrod!

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
angelduck said:
which was my point, thankyou emily, jumb is a silly boy!

Any suggestions on wot alcohol would go nicely wit coke icee?

malibu...mmmmm

btw, the best thing about frosties is Jarrod the seco!!!Who hoo, he is an f-ing champ. one nite i got a call off a mate at like 1:15 to meet him in town and i got outta bed n went, that is after doin myself up n all, and i got there and realised my id wasnt in my wallet, n cos we r mates he just let me in. i think its kinda sad that he knos me so well, i thi nk it means im in there tooooo much. Hes there wed and sat and is at pippies on fridays.hes the big 1 with light red hair. he has it in a mowhawk atm i think. Next time u see him say Kathryn Jayne tells me ur a Champ n see what he says.

Luv ya Jarrod!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
cleopatra said:
malibu...mmmmm

btw, the best thing about frosties is Jarrod the seco!!!Who hoo, he is an f-ing champ. one nite i got a call off a mate at like 1:15 to meet him in town and i got outta bed n went, that is after doin myself up n all, and i got there and realised my id wasnt in my wallet, n cos we r mates he just let me in. i think its kinda sad that he knos me so well, i thi nk it means im in there tooooo much. Hes there wed and sat and is at pippies on fridays.hes the big 1 with light red hair. he has it in a mowhawk atm i think. Next time u see him say Kathryn Jayne tells me ur a Champ n see what he says.

Luv ya Jarrod!
wats he look like? im always at pippis on fridays!

Adrian.

HSC
Why doesn't frosties sell you shots? That sucks. Other than that I think it's a good club.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
cleopatra said:
malibu...mmmmm

btw, the best thing about frosties is Jarrod the seco!!!Who hoo, he is an f-ing champ. one nite i got a call off a mate at like 1:15 to meet him in town and i got outta bed n went, that is after doin myself up n all, and i got there and realised my id wasnt in my wallet, n cos we r mates he just let me in. i think its kinda sad that he knos me so well, i thi nk it means im in there tooooo much. Hes there wed and sat and is at pippies on fridays.

Luv ya Jarrod!
ahahahaha

tell him I said he's a fat shit and needs to drink less coke :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)