Fun With CONDOMS!! (1 Viewer)

carpetdiem

HSC
ok, so there is two parts to this question.

(a) what is the funniest thing you have ever done with a condom?

(b) Does using a condom make sex better or worse (for guys and girls), also when the condom breaks what do you do?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
You're kidding right?

Condoms aren't "fun". I mean, they make slightly lolworthy water balloons but even then it's more gross than anything.

Also, when they break you get the morning after pill.

I mean, c'mon, duh.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Well.

I'm hoping you've never had random anonymous sex in a bathroom. But if you were on the pill and only with one partner then I guess that makes sense.

Although, I still preach getting tested at least once a year if you ever go bareback. Just in case.

HSC
i fail to see why you'd want to touch or play with them more than is absolutely necessary, they're so fucking sticky/slimy/generally ew (i mean unused ones, get your minds out of the gutter)

i can think of billions of other things that are more fun

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Yup, I had a test done recently due to recent.. events.

I do intend to insist on a condom if I go for random casual sex, though.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I was staying in a hotel in Surfers with some mates from Brisbane a few months back, go extremely plastered, blah blah. We went down to maccas the next morning for a feed and when I wasn't looking earlier, one of the guys put a condom in my wallet so when I opened it, out fell the condom and skidded across the floor, right in the middle of a crowd of families, visiting Surfers on a lovely Sunday morning. They were not happy.

/mortification.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
ok, so there is two parts to this question.

(a) what is the funniest thing you have ever done with a condom?

(b) Does using a condom make sex better or worse (for guys and girls), also when the condom breaks what do you do?
And I'm gonna try to post this AGAIN: ur mom.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
I was staying in a hotel in Surfers with some mates from Brisbane a few months back, go extremely plastered, blah blah. We went down to maccas the next morning for a feed and when I wasn't looking earlier, one of the guys put a condom in my wallet so when I opened it, out fell the condom and skidded across the floor, right in the middle of a crowd of families, visiting Surfers on a lovely Sunday morning. They were not happy.

/mortification.
were they catholic

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Well.

I'm hoping you've never had random anonymous sex in a bathroom. But if you were on the pill and only with one partner then I guess that makes sense.

Although, I still preach getting tested at least once a year if you ever go bareback. Just in case.
+1

Absolute monogamy and testing are required for barebackers. I'd personally recommend more regular testing though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)