Fundraising (1 Viewer)

Natalie Chicken

HSC
Originally posted by mazza_728
Hey guys,
i need some suggestions ... im on the src at my school and we're looking for new fundraising... just wondering wat everyone has at their school or if they have any ideas... thanks xoxo
here is a suggestion...
this year for valentine's day, our src did 'the perfect match' (the tv show). they got 3 guys from boys school next door... all hush hush... n u pay $1 to play, 50c to watch. u get a raffle ticket n they draw three girls each time, n the guy doesnt get to see the three girls, n they dont get to see him. n he gets to ask them questions, or get them to sing or do an impersonation or whatever... and in the end, the guy n the girl he picks get to go on a date after school for a free coffee or whatever from gloria jeans. it was quite hillarious!

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
I love the valentines day ideas buti doubt whether anyone from my school would have enough guts to do it... there was one that i heard of where everyone bought a raffle ticket and then on v'day a boys name and a girls name were drawn and they would be shouted coffee or dinner or something? but at our school i think most of the people would be scared of being matched with an ugly bohemith monster .. so i dunno whether anyone would do it

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
ww did krispy kremes, but it wasn't a year 12 fundraiser...it was for our school gardens.

LiLLy_H

Hey!

Valentines Day ones are great. People prchase roses, write a samll card and then the organsiers deliver the roses to the people during class. So if someone doesn't want to let someone know they got them a rose it's okay. We are also thinking of getting someone who can sing to serenade, but I don;t think that would work.

Our school doesn't allow mufti days beacuse we are incredibly strict on uniform and we are always afraid outsiders come in to start fights or trash the school.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by yenta
What about getting ppl to sell chocolates... it would be a continuous thing though, depends how long you've got to fundraise...do Cadbury fundraising cos u can make a 100% profit and they have a pretty big range of chocolates
yeah, selling chocolates raises heaps...the only problem is that the person walking around all day carrying around the box of choccie ends up buying them all! We had to sell them to raise money so we could get discounts on our formal tickets, and with all the money I spent on chocolates I may as well have just paid full price for the ticket.

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
you cant wash cars coz of water restrictions...
Try gerberas, send someone to the flower markets to buy a stack then u sell them

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by Courtenay
you cant wash cars coz of water restrictions...

I thought schools were exempted?
I know ours is exempted, we have the sprinklers going on the gardens and the field like normal....

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
I know most school are exempt but thats for the gardens and stuff, but i think it would be different for washing cars.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)