Future Plans: What ATAR/course/job are you aiming for? (1 Viewer)

What ATAR are you aiming for?

• Total voters

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Re: What university do u want to go after HSC?

nipsta said:
HEY peoples!
Year 12s comming up, studying hard? =)

Three questions i wanted to ask! It would be intresting to see what you guys are currently thinking about before we start year 12.

1. What university are you aiming to go to and why?

2. What university do you think has the best scholarships and if your thinking of applying for a scholarship, what scholarships are you thinking of applying for?

3. Are there anything other program etc you are thinking of doing whilst at uni? For example.. Cadetship for accounting, Business cadetship, Australian Youth Ambassador etc
1. USYD or UNSW. Prestige, city life.

2. Like the-derivative said, there are a lot of UTS scholarships, especially UWS scholarships being advertised. Contrary to the rarity of UNSW or USYD scholarships being advertised on BOS or the radio whilst they're more prestigious universities, UNSW or USYD has the best scholarships. I'm not sure about the variety of scholarships for MBBS at every Uni.

3. Sports? Isn't it a bit too early to decide now?

Last edited:

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC

x.Exhaust.x said:
1. USYD or UNSW. Prestige, city life.

2. Like the-derivative said, there are a lot of UTS scholarships, especially UWS scholarships being advertised. Contrary to the rarity of UNSW or USYD scholarships being advertised on BOS or the radio whilst they're more prestigious universities, UNSW or USYD has the best scholarships. I'm not sure about the variety of scholarships for MBBS at every Uni.

3. Sports? Isn't it a bit too early to decide now?
From what I've been told - USyd has a really really good sporting program - so if I get in - I can't wait to join up! There's also this thing called the 'Uni Games' - I only know because my friend's participating in them... so I'd be interested in that as well.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC

the-derivative said:
From what I've been told - USyd has a really really good sporting program - so if I get in - I can't wait to join up! There's also this thing called the 'Uni Games' - I only know because my friend's participating in them... so I'd be interested in that as well.
Nice! Looking forward to it.

http://www.susf.com.au/

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

the-derivative said:
Sounds good. :)

jellybelly59

HSC

the-derivative said:
Yeah - my friend said her favourite part of Uni would be the sporting program and the Uni games.
LOL i have a feeling that won't be my favourite part of uni. I suck at sports hahaha... unless sports takes into account handball LOL handball FTW

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

Wait like....high school handball or European Olympic handball? :p

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

Without Wings said:
lol considering Aussie Handball/high school handball isn't actually considered a sport I don't think it would be at unigames ;)
Yeah, but I thought Jellybelly was referring to high school handball :p

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

the-derivative said:
LOL Aussie Handball for the 2010 Uni Games :p
Would've been fun. :p

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Re: HSC Aims: Marks, Ranks

the-derivative said:
I am really hoping for a UAI over 96 ... to get into commerce. But I won't be disappointed with what I get... as long as I know I've tried my hardest and I can get into a Uni course.
You're one of the ones that will definitely get over 96.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Re: HSC Aims: Marks, Ranks

the-derivative said:
I really hope so. I'm not too confident though..
Look at your subjects Nathan, if you perform as well as you do, the words OMG-GOOD-SCALING screams to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)