FUTURE STUDENTS of 08 (1 Viewer)

chromaKi

HSC
Evilo said:
hahhahaa yeah, perhaps we should scare them a bit. Tell them about these initiations we have which involve hours of physical pain or something :)
Bwahahaha. I might be a first-year in this lifetime, but this certainly isn't my first-time at uni. Hehe, look at them all, so naïve, so innocent, so gullible. I wonder when their first 'Eagle Rock' will be. :p (Wonder what they'll think, more than anything, lol. :rolleyes:)

Evilo

HSC
chromaKi said:
Bwahahaha. I might be a first-year in this lifetime, but this certainly isn't my first-time at uni. Hehe, look at them all, so naïve, so innocent, so gullible. I wonder when their first 'Eagle Rock' will be. :p (Wonder what they'll think, more than anything, lol. :rolleyes:)
hahaha we should tell them than uni lodge charges $2 to use the shower (coin operated) and stuff like that. Ahhh being second year, i feel so old lol.

Evilo

HSC
hahaha, actually i reckon shoes are probably the most annoying thing to store. 'Cos there isnt much floor space and i can never find a good spot to leave them. I have seen many people using a big plastic container and storing all the infrequent shoes. oh well.

Eriny

Awesome Member
HSC
I've packed up most of my stuff, but none of my clothes yet. I should probably get onto that...

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
Eriny said:
I've packed up most of my stuff, but none of my clothes yet. I should probably get onto that...
be cool and true and see if you can survive with just the clothes on your back, throughout the first semester.

chromaKi

HSC
jas0nt said:
be cool and true and see if you can survive with just the clothes on your back, throughout the first semester.
lol, you could form a faction with other like-minded individuals! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)