G/F & B/f and opposite sex friends (1 Viewer)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
whatever, i dont really care that much/

& nah i mean at the top of yr nose, not the other end. i'm not being a bitch so settle, its just been driving me nuts. can you post a big version of the pic???

K

katie_tully

spin spin sugar said:
whatever, i dont really care that much/

& nah i mean at the top of yr nose, not the other end. i'm not being a bitch so settle, its just been driving me nuts. can you post a big version of the pic???
im at school, so try the post your photos here thread, from the end of feb i think.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
wtf?
I don't trust other guys or anything like that when i go out with a girl... shit it's not about being mean or having 'issues'.
The truth is, even if your girl loves you, if some guy keeps hitting on here there's a higher chance that she'll cheat on you then if some dude wasn't hitting on her. SO, guys hitting on your girl are bad.

And while you have to trust your girlfriend, sometimes they need to listen to you, because we kno alot more about guys than u girls do. If one of my girlfriends told me to stop being 'friendly' wish some chick cuz she's probably taking it the wrong way, i wouldn't think she's insecure, i'd think she's giving me some good advice.

edit: All the people here preaching 'trust' live in a fantasy world, sure you have 'trust' but it's not like you're dealing with angels here.. your partner is just another human being.

Last edited:

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
And while you have to trust your girlfriend, sometimes they need to listen to you, because we kno alot more about guys than u girls do.
its true. i remember a while ago my ex used to get shitty with me being friends with this guy, but i was always like "no, hes nice, hes just being a friend". a couple of weeks later this guy was making it really obvious what his intentions were, my then-boyfriend had been right the who;le time. guys know how other guys work... girls generally dont

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea not to say u should ALWAYS listen to ur guy, but if he's usually a nice bloke and there's one guy he has a problem with then the problem is probably with that guy not your boyfriend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)