Gah! (1 Viewer)

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
I would personally pick based on where you can get to easier, say for example, Maquarie you can catch a train in wollongong you would have to drive the 40 minutes a day, or catch an incredibly long train.

old.skool.kid

HSC
haha i have pretty much the same dillema, i got offered psych at wollongong in main round and was sorta dissapointed cos that was 2nd to macquarie. So i went to enrol and everything at wollongong and got my mind set that it was where im goin and it was awseome cos it was close to the beach, had a heaps nice campus and had mad hot bitches that were doing psych and were going to o week with awseome bands playing and im thinking this is gunna be sweeeeeeeeeeeet! lol.. And THEN after that i get a late offer from macquarie which was my first preference which i did not see coming so now i have no idea what to do! The rents think i should go to mac cos its a "better uni" and it would be easier to get there but yeah i dunno :spzz::spzz::spzz:

B

bekmay

What was ure UAI if u dont mind me asking?

and who the eff is piitb???

thanks everyone you've given me loads to think about. right now i'm leaning more towards macquarie because of the fact its course is more heavly based on history and language rather than business and economics like wollo...
and it has a semester overseas on exchange a well as an internship in sydney with a language company or NGO.
BUT its farther from where i am... and they keep delaying the station and trackwork. and i did put wollongong before MAQ in my preferences because i did preffer UOW at one stage. still might :S
wollongong's a new course though, what would that mean for its quality??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)