Gangs (1 Viewer)

tag.twix

HSC
Im just wondering what are your preceptions on youth gangs.. or any gang ? do they exist ? if so how do you view them ? how do you think they are portrayed in media?.. entertainment and news media..

HSC
i think u can find my opinions in numerous BOS posts of mine

but just watch malibus most wanted or 'white boys' that pretty much sums my opinion about youth gangs, specially the lebo ones, in syd

tag.twix

HSC
haha.. expand more.. just rant on all you want.. you can just say 'fucken asian gangs shiet me' then leave it at that..

Comrade nathan

HSC
Lets talk about Bikie gangs, or the other anglo cirminal gangs, yes white people can be bad too.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Canberra's meant to have gangs, but I aint seen nothing but bloated fat puffy retired public servants with put-put ding-ding bikes and german army helmets to protect their mole-encrusted bald scalps from the sun.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
William_Lawry said:
fucking asian gangs shit me off...
Why do they? The city asian gangs are very respectable ppl (except for the crime bit) and dont fuck ppl over for no reason, but if u given them reason then well thats ur fault.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Aus gangs.... would that be of the wigga type?

BabyGirl69er

I am currently living in the ocean just until i fi
HSC
Korn said:
Why do they? The city asian gangs are very respectable ppl (except for the crime bit) and dont fuck ppl over for no reason, but if u given them reason then well thats ur fault.
Very well said if you give a gang a reason to fuk wit u than deal wit i. I no quite a few people n there decent ppl. Yeh Xing-Wa not sure how you spell it but they broke up, which is a shame.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
BabyGirl69er said:
Very well said if you give a gang a reason to fuk wit u than deal wit i. I no quite a few people n there decent ppl. Yeh Xing-Wa not sure how you spell it but they broke up, which is a shame.
Sing-Wa, comes from Singapore + Taiwan (if im not mistaken)
Did the leaders get arrested

BabyGirl69er

I am currently living in the ocean just until i fi
HSC
Um they had quite a few court cases btu they had a good lawyer n they all got of im pretty sure. Im not sure y they broke up there still all friends from i can tell and hang round jus not gettin up 2 the same shit, probs for some legal reasons. Not sure sorry. Yeh i wasnt quite sure on how 2 spell it, i almost got it.

funniboi

HSC
BabyGirl69er said:
um one of the most dominant asian gang has split up

yeah, apparantly, one of the larger asian gangs has split up..

which could explain several shootouts and 1 drive by murdering, that happened lately.

tag.twix

HSC
talk about any gang i dont care... asian gangs bore me.. blardy little asian kids that watch young and dangerous -.- troublesome but yea.. not much trouble in the city anymore things have calmed down..

keep it going.. i dont know much about white gangs.. all i know is the KKK -.-

tattoodguy

whats the point of this thread?

i know i make some pretty silly threads - but i dont seee any point to this.

who here is asian anyways?

if you want to make this political - are gangs illegal? and should they be?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)