Gee there are some sick people out there (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
stupid people. Even if she could read an animals mind, how the fuck does staring at a photo of an animal make her talk to the animals. i hope she loses business

HotShot

-_-
HSC
SashatheMan said:
stupid people. Even if she could read an animals mind, how the fuck does staring at a photo of an animal make her talk to the animals. i hope she loses business
lol, its as she says- takes lot of exp

Jiga

LMAO

She says we can all learn... no we cannot, most people dont hear voices in their head, because thats all this is. Dogs for example communicate by barking and a limited number of facial expresssions..... they do not talk and they dont have mental telapahthy!

My favourite parts of that article:

* She spoke to Dolphins one time :uhhuh:
* A dog invited her to its 10th birthday (Even though they cant possibly keep track of time because not even a human could without a calendar!) :rolleyes:

I think the thread title is alittle harsh though, she isnt sick as in some mass murderer, she obviously just has some mental issues that need to be resolved..... maybe a pet died when she was young so now she has compensated in this wat?

In any case, you can look at this in a positive light that for now AT LEAST the voices in her head aernt harming anyone ;)

special_k

HSC
bees are interesting to talk to... yak? wtf. i read a book by a woman like her in england (gee, thanks grandma - just what i wanted for my 16th birthday present) and she said the same kind of stuff. she even mediated an iguana argument.

^___^
HSC
how the heck can one communicate to an animal when some of them listed communicate at a frequency human have a lot of trouble interpreting through their natural ears :S

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
She tries to protect her integrity by saying "mosquitoes don't listen to me" so she can get away with it when mosquitoes bites her.

/me thinks she's a scam :uhhuh: $100+ an hour

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Brian: Hey do you hear that?
Peter Griffin: What?
Brian: Sounds like someone's screaming!
Peter: What? What is it boy? What are you trying to say?
Brian: ...
Peter: Trouble at the old mill?
Brian:...
Peter: Somebody fall through the ice?
Brian: It's summer.
Peter: Bobcat?
Brian: (Barks)
Peter: Loretta's in trouble! Come on boy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)