General queries (1 Viewer)

Blakejuice

HSC
Hey how's it going peeps?
First time posting on this site. Gotta say its saved my ass quite a bit and I appreciate everyone who posts resources and advice, whatnot etc..
Alright so im in a bit of a pickle..
I currently do;
Gen. Maths.
Economics
Legal
Bus. studies
Std. eng
SoR 1 unit
Now I've performed reasonably well in practically all in class assessments/ hand ins (70+), except maths (50-65), aswell not so well in exams (50-65).
My ranks range are all around the centre of each topic (28/60... 44/81 etc).
Now I'm currently interested in doing a Bachelor of Psychological Science at ACU in Strathfield which only requires an ATAR of 60.25.
I will definitely be receiving 5 bonus points for going to a Catholic school and for being in the region, so the entry requirement will hit 55.25(?).
Now I'm just wondering if a relatively average/ meh performance throughout the year can be saved by a good external/ final exam performance so I can get 55-60?
Thanks guys

Makematics

HSC
You can get the 55 reasonably easily man haha, my advice is just pick one subject you like and study hard out for it, then just do a tiny bit for the others and that should get you 60-70 atar

Blakejuice

HSC
Thanks heaps man I really appreciate it.
Just gotten over this HSC and all the pressures put on it so much so I needed an ounce of hope/ confidence haha
Cheers bro

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
The average ATAR is 69.

If you are at least close to average you will get 55-60.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)