general UNSW chit-chat (4 Viewers)

-Anfernee-

HSC
shinji said:
ooo hooo. big words. big words. Funny how you're getting the shits.
And jsut to be technical with you, that isn't your "DP". DP is abbreviation for Display Picture. I don't see any pictures in "HSC: 2008"

And why else would they put that feature up anyway besides differentiating students who did their hsc in different years? Unless you regret going into university and wish you were still doing your hsc? hm.

And what's chopstick fighting? I'll pass thanks, since it's probably one of your fetishes.

For your own good, Karate Kid, none of us are carrying kendo Sticks. Because here - in this country... it don't add inches to your dick.

Just because you play dress-up samurais and your mum uses your bamboo chopstick for a dildo, which explains the fish bits on it, doesnt make you a samurai, k?

Its funny cos none of the comments were directed at you originally Ninja boy, youre just a tool that got in the way. Typical Commerce student, you couldnt get into Law so all you do is bitch about it and beat people up in Kendo, go vent little man.

Last edited:

Loz_metalhead

HSC
-Anfernee- said:
Typical Commerce student, you couldnt get into Law so all you do is bitch about it and beat people up in Kendo, go vent little man.
Not everyone wants to do law you dick. Go troll somewhere else.

-Anfernee-

HSC
Loz_metalhead said:
Not everyone wants to do law you dick. Go troll somewhere else.

no, shinji didnt make the cut -off for law and hes been coming up short ever since-in all areas of his life. Mainly the trouser snake area .

I'm not trolling you slut. I have as much right to be here as you do, I'm a student at UNSW.

Charizard

HSC
-Anfernee- said:
no, shinji didnt make the cut -off for law and hes been coming up short ever since-in all areas of his life. Mainly the trouser snake area .

hahahahahahahha

It's funny because he's asian

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
-Anfernee- said:
For your own good, Karate Kid, none of us are carrying kendo Sticks. Because here - in this country... it don't add inches to your dick.

Just because you play dress-up samurais and your mum uses your bamboo chopstick for a dildo, which explains the fish bits on it, doesnt make you a samurai, k?

Its funny cos none of the comments were directed at you originally Ninja boy, youre just a tool that got in the way. Typical Commerce student, you couldnt get into Law so all you do is bitch about it and beat people up in Kendo, go vent little man.
Note. It's kendo SWORD. not STICK. idiot. ANd did i mention anything about it adding size to my dick? Stop putting words in people's mouth's. All better yet, take your cock out of your mouth becausing your just spurting out nonsense.

It's funny because you resort back to insulting my mum. Wow. How mature. It's takes a man who is so insecure about himself to make himself feel better by insulting people and their parents (mainly their mum).

And since when did I ever say I wanted to do Comm/Law? Can you find some proof that I said that? no. Exactly. Not everybody aspires to be an asshole like you.
And why must you always talk about penises? Does it excite you or something? Does it make you feel secure about however big your cock is? In short, you're insecure about yourself so you go on about how short other people's penises are (which may or may not be the case) to make yourself feel "bigger".

Congratulation, you've become the asshole of UNSW. Here's a big fat "We don't care about what you think" award and go screw yourself.

-Anfernee-

HSC
shinji said:
Note. It's kendo SWORD. not STICK. idiot. ANd did i mention anything about it adding size to my dick? Stop putting words in people's mouth's. All better yet, take your cock out of your mouth becausing your just spurting out nonsense.

It's funny because you resort back to insulting my mum. Wow. How mature. It's takes a man who is so insecure about himself to make himself feel better by insulting people and their parents (mainly their mum).

And since when did I ever say I wanted to do Comm/Law? Can you find some proof that I said that? no. Exactly. Not everybody aspires to be an asshole like you.
And why must you always talk about penises? Does it excite you or something? Does it make you feel secure about however big your cock is? In short, you're insecure about yourself so you go on about how short other people's penises are (which may or may not be the case) to make yourself feel "bigger".

Congratulation, you've become the asshole of UNSW. Here's a big fat "We don't care about what you think" award and go screw yourself.

look, clearly youre taking this way too seriously. Lets not forget that you're the big-bad guy that beats people up with a kendo sword, it makes you feel great smashing helpless, unarmed victims huh?

Doing Comm/law makes me an asshole?..lol, wow dude, great logic. I think youve been getting one too many hits to your head in Kendo practice.

Just remember, you're the rank and file. You're just at UNSW to make up the numbers, grunt boy. Watch me as I own and run the place.

-Anfernee-

HSC
politik said:
Are you seriously trying to argue that Commerce is somehow
  1. More important.
  2. More useful.
than an Engineering degree? Fuck off patsy, the hardest test you'll ever sit is for your CA, and yet that's still akin to a first-year physics fundamentals course.
Great, enjoy your 4 years of hard exams in your complex Engineering degree, Pointdexter.

While I breeze my way into IB superstardom. I think a Comm/ Law program would be more important and useful in Corporate Australia than an Engineering Degree.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
-Anfernee- said:
look, clearly youre taking this way too seriously. Lets not forget that you're the big-bad guy that beats people up with a kendo sword, it makes you feel great smashing helpless, unarmed victims huh?

Doing Comm/law makes me an asshole?..lol, wow dude, great logic. I think youve been getting one too many hits to your head in Kendo practice.

Just remember, you're the rank and file. You're just at UNSW to make up the numbers, grunt boy. Watch me as I own and run the place.
Rightyo dude. A bit of a contradiction there don't you think?

Lets not forget that you're the big-bad guy that beats people up with a kendo sword, it makes you feel great smashing helpless, unarmed victims huh?
and then you say

I think youve been getting one too many hits to your head in Kendo practice.
How would I be smashing helpless, unarmed victims if i've taken one too many hits to the head???

And how do I beat up helpless, unarmed victims? I don't use my shinai for anything other than training. And everyone doing kendo is under voluntary assumption of risk. We know that we're gonna be getting hit and accept that. It's part of kendo.

And no i didn't say that doing Comm/Law makes you an asshole. Its just that your assumption that I wanted to do Comm/Law makes you an asshole. Better yet, everything about you makes you an asshole.

I'm the rank and file? Grunt boy? You owning and running the university?
Right. I don't know what world you're living in but i doubt someone who has enough time to have arguements on a Forum for STUDENTS would be able to "run the place". Seriously dude. get a life.

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
-Anfernee- said:
Great, enjoy your 4 years of hard exams in your complex Engineering degree, Pointdexter.

While I breeze my way into IB superstardom.I think a Comm/ Law program would be more important and useful in Corporate Australia than an Engineering Degree.
Clearly your retarded.

-Anfernee-

HSC
shinji said:
And no i didn't say that doing Comm/Law makes you an asshole. Its just that your assumption that I wanted to do Comm/Law makes you an asshole. Better yet, everything about you makes you an asshole.

I'm the rank and file? Grunt boy? You owning and running the university?
Right. I don't know what world you're living in but i doubt someone who has enough time to have arguements on a Forum for STUDENTS would be able to "run the place". Seriously dude. get a life.

Yeah, mighty mouse. I'm not the one arguing here. You are, I didn't even post anything about/to you originally. You just stepped in because quite clearly you have nothing better to do. Posting to me is the highlight of your day, running in at a close second is smashing kids skulls in at Kendo school.

Ok, you're just the typical Commerce student who thinks he's kingshit cos he carries around a kendo sword. Amazing!!!

Dude, there a thousands of regular Joes like you at every uni in the country. You're nothing special, just a "run of the mill" commerce student.

I run things at UNSW, you just go to class there. Don't you ever forget that, boy.

Last edited:

Charizard

HSC
-Anfernee- said:
youre is closer to you're and more correct than your is.

fuck off stazi, you fucking pollack.
If you're going to troll you have to atleast do it right, novice.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
-Anfernee- said:

While I breeze my way into IB superstardom. I think a Comm/ Law program would be more important and useful in Corporate Australia than an Engineering Degree.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Charizard

HSC
Forbidden. said:
My friends have all been complaining that Vista eLearning was unaccessible when I got their text message replies from 9am onwards.
No need to lie. We all know you don't actually have any friends.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Charizard said:
No need to lie. We all know you do't actually have any friends.

do't ... do't .... do't!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attention Forbidden, they all know I do it actually have friends.
This is not a joke!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)