general UNSW chit-chat (3 Viewers)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
politik said:
God I hate studying in the library. Ever since the signage about 'Silent study' has gone missing on L6, every trashy whore comes up there and chats about the machinations of dating stupid useless men.
ah yes, i too loved level 6 back in the day. There was nary a better place in the library to study than level 6.

implicity

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
ah yes, i too loved level 6 back in the day. There was nary a better place in the library to study than level 6.
Lvl 6 ftw :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i miss unsw library :(
uts library is soo small compared to it...only 5 levels
but i think it has more comps :)

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Haha not really. If you spend alittle time searching through every level of the library, you'll find that it has alot of PCs. Though its weird, most were removed during the Summer Session, wonder what happened.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
politik said:
God I hate studying in the library. Ever since the signage about 'Silent study' has gone missing on L6, every trashy whore comes up there and chats about the machinations of dating stupid useless men.
UNSW library is in a shambles.

I don't understand why said 'trashy whores' have to have conversations in the Library, do it outside rather than pretend you are 'studying' and being a useful uni student.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
politik said:
Yeahhhh ... another thing is sitting in CLB7 for an hour every friday with alllannnn :p

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Sigh, I was hoping mid-session break might be just that, a break (for once). It's turned into mid-session catch up once more, hahah. Oh well.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
That's what you get for not paying attention to Jenny's inane ramblings in LEGT2721.

/me tsks

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Haha Jago Welcome back! Haven't seen you back in UNSW territory for quite some time!

Lol this recess is more or less used for only studying, I can't even imagine going out to say the Easter show or whatever would do to exams next week!

Now I'm thinking how lucky first-years are!

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Ehh, I'm studying but still finding time to relax and enjoy myself. I guess there's not much else to do in Alstonville when visiting one's parents...

gman03

HSC
This easter break sucks.

I am waiting for Heroes to return on NBC

I missed Hiro.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Rekkusu said:
Haha Jago Welcome back! Haven't seen you back in UNSW territory for quite some time!

Lol this recess is more or less used for only studying, I can't even imagine going out to say the Easter show or whatever would do to exams next week!

Now I'm thinking how lucky first-years are!
hi2u

whoever you are

Conspirocy

HSC
wheredanton said:
UNSW library is in a shambles.

I don't understand why said 'trashy whores' have to have conversations in the Library, do it outside rather than pretend you are 'studying' and being a useful uni student.
hahaha are we talking about the ones on level 6 or level 7...i think its spreading

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
When I was leaving uni at around 2:40 I head an alarm coming from what I thought was the Rupert Myers building, but perhaps it was Old Main or something, so that could explain it.

drewbrow1

(Ninja)
HSC
mmm, fire sprinklers went off somewhere in Webster, there was water running down the steps near colonade like a fountain. There was a band trying to play on the science lawn but the alarm kept starting up again and again. Hilarious.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
drewbrow1 said:
mmm, fire sprinklers went off somewhere in Webster, there was water running down the steps near colonade like a fountain. There was a band trying to play on the science lawn but the alarm kept starting up again and again. Hilarious.
lol. i saw that band. XD

they were all wearing black tshirts. wat was that for? haha

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Man uni just keeps getting less and less motivating to go to, todays micro2 lecture pretty much set a new record in the "why the heck did I even bother to come today" category.

On the plus side they've finally replaced all the covers on the pool tables at the roundhouse, or at least the three at the back roundhouse foodcourt, good stuff, spent like the entire afternoon shooting pool there after jigging micro 2 ...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)