get ur uws results now!! (1 Viewer)

L

LaraB

Not-That-Bright said:
I reckon if you go through the appeal process and it turns out you were right, they did fuck up, they should cover the cost.
lol they should - but its uws admin after all lol so it might be a bit of a fight to get it lol...

watch em take advantage of vsu semester 2 next year n not do appeals n shit proprerly coz they know unless ur in the union noone's gonna do shit for you to get it fixed...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I've decided to pay the union fee despite my utter hatred for the people that run it and the campaigns they do... for that very reason.

Students need a voice against the uni.

L

LaraB

Not-That-Bright said:
I've decided to pay the union fee despite my utter hatred for the people that run it and the campaigns they do... for that very reason.

Students need a voice against the uni.
exactly..

i dont think most people who decide not to pay get that - its not about whether you agree with the union or not.... its about that kinda stuff that yeah sure, you may neva use it, but if u eva do need it ur screwed coz uni ain't gonna listen to u just goin n havin a bitch on ur own...

grr so ready to send hatemail to IT ppls lol....

all my kids i tutored for HSC are emailing me their results n friends who did hsc n all these peoples and lol so angry :p

colonial1770

HSC
let me get this straight first it was midday, then it is 2pm. Does anybody actually believe they will be online at 2? At 2pm they will simply tell us 4pm and so on and so on. I think by 4 we will have to take to rioting to get the medias attention.

dre

HSC
check ur email.. som1 emailed saying due to unforseen difficulties..fuck they screwed us around with tuts registering and now this

L

LaraB

fuckin morons..

notice how teh email was sent at 9am ish and we only get it now...

its nearly 2pm and it says "check at midday"

and besdies - there are no updates on the page they have the link for in the email..

still angry!!!

Angel45

HSC
If they're gonna do it like this maybe they should stagger 'em like tutorial registrations or something!

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
it's still not working...i wanted to see the descriptions on platform web..but my page loads with that internet explorer error page cannot be found crap

klh

HSC
finally got it:
just go offline [in the IE browser of course] and ge tot the sign in page, then go online and sign in and your in!! finally..

I got ok: C 70, P 63 and P 55 so gpa ~5.oo phew, i thought i wasnt gonna pass. Hooray! Im gonna partay...woooo, i thought the 55 one was gonna be hard but i made it through, pissed that if i had 2 more i could get 2 c's.
ahhhh, phew, and i signed out straight away for some other por soul whose been waitintg for almost the whole day...

edit: and the times are fucked...it says that they shown my resutls at 11.00.27 i.e. 11 am...psshh

klh

HSC
sigh..i wish i could help....

but thats the trick way to get past those stupid quota thingies, im sure they can put mor ethrough, since i slipped through...

other than that, muck around,use "platformweb1" instead of just "platformweb" in teh url i suppose...ofcourse if you got it offline the better, if you do it online then youl meet those stupid things again...grrr

Angel45

HSC
klh said:
sigh..i wish i could help....

but thats the trick way to get past those stupid quota thingies, im sure they can put mor ethrough, since i slipped through...

other than that, muck around,use "platformweb1" instead of just "platformweb" in teh url i suppose...ofcourse if you got it offline the better, if you do it online then youl meet those stupid things again...grrr
THANKS SO MUCH - that works!!

Angel45

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
what works?
I went "work offline" in file and then went into a saved page I had and could sign in then i just connected to view the reults

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)