getting bogged down by M/C!! argggh! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Originally posted by Without Wings
arent they teh answers to teh textbooks? is the model answer series the answer to the textbooks? i so didnt realise that, haha i just knew tehy sold em so i just said that...
i not actually sure really...they could be for the textbook or the WORKBOOK...but it's still a good resource.
you can easily figure out the question with only the answer since it's in full sentence form :p

HSC
do you reckon the workbook is worth getting?
i was thinking of photocopying the whole book from a friend...(since i have an unlimited credit on my card ;) )

jesshika

supreme being
Originally posted by aditya
section two is the bomb!!!

my essays are my problem... its my hand-writing :$ and my thougths are confused... i didnt study that much, mebe thats the problem!!!
meee too
i have problems on how to prepare a well structured and loogical essay during the exam/// >.<" i know all the details and statistics but i just dont know how to write it .. and when i do .. i jump from here to there and then bak to here ... if that makes sense...
can anyone give any pointers?? ... i get so confusedddd and the essays are my weakest sectoin in the exam -_-;

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by ToO LaZy ^*
do you reckon the workbook is worth getting?
i was thinking of photocopying the whole book from a friend...(since i have an unlimited credit on my card ;) )
Just photocopy the m/c questions.

HSC
Originally posted by Zarathustra
Are the model answer series worth getting - if you already have the workbook, which should have model answers, no? Why would LE be giving sub-par answers... grrrrr - have I been duped???
no, u can download all the answers from their website

HSC
yes, they are the same..!
trust me, my friend has the workbook + the model answers, i told him the answers were on their website so he got got a refund...lol :p

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by Zarathustra
So the model answers which LE sell are just those on the website? Are you sure - could someone comment that has bought the model answer series?

No no, model answers are different to workbooks answers. Model answers are more thorough and also include MANY essays. That's why you have to buy them silly :p

yes, they are the same..!
trust me, my friend has the workbook + the model answers, i told him the answers were on their website so he got got a refund...lol :p
That's not true, because i have both the workbook and the entire model answer series. I also check my answers from the answers listed at LE and they ARE not the same.

Model Answers are separate from Work book answers

BTW, I do nto work for LE and am not affiliated with them in any way...just here to correct you :p

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
wait...arn't model answers and workbook answers the same thing?..
do you mean workbook answers and LEwebsite answers?
:confused:

MODEL answers and WORKBOOK answers are two completely different things.

Workbook answers = LE site Answers

Model Answers are another story

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)