Getting excited for ROSA grades on Wednesdy (1 Viewer)

J280

HSC
I think my school is only notifying people who are leaving in Year 10 about their RoSA and the grades, is anyone else's school doing this?
And thanks guys, I figured it didn't count :)
You can check the results online if you really want to, from your Student PIN and Number. (that's what our school told us)

pHyRe

HSC
lol this thread is hillarious. chill out people, means jack shit. i messed up year 11 hard and bounced back no worries.

from memory i got B6 in maths and science, band 5 in english and band 4 in everything else in school cert.

left every exam ASAP and left some 7 markers in oz history/geo blank or with 1 line responses.

SC was good fun all in all lol

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Rosa meaning nothing to year 11 is like an atar meaning nothing in uni xD

pHyRe

HSC
Rosa meaning nothing to year 11 is like an atar meaning nothing in uni xD
didn't mean anything in year 10 either. everyone at my school treated it exactly like it was, a joke. Although it was school cert back in my day LOL

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
didn't mean anything in year 10 either. everyone at my school treated it exactly like it was, a joke. Although it was school cert back in my day LOL
It was a joke lol... I did it too.

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
M8 save that excitement for when you get your atar. Unless you're planning to drop out, RoSa means nothing.
But to answer your question, im not even going to check my score.

DLMisme

HSC
I didn't even know the RoSA grades were sent to us until one of my friends told me to check my emails, Lol... Anyway I got B's in everything except for two A's that I got in science and visual arts. I know they don't mean anything but I'm proud of my A in science, I worked really hard for it this year.

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Actually got them today when i got my report. Straight B student hahaha i passed woo! Considering i was either drunk, depressed or lazy this entire year im impressed i didnt get any Cs hahaha (by all means im not saying im proud of my grade) didnt expect an A anyhow. I pissed off the teacher way too many times.

HSC
i didn't even know they were out so thanks to bos i guess :D

all a's (a in pe is a big achievement for me lol)

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
I think my school is only notifying people who are leaving in Year 10 about their RoSA and the grades, is anyone else's school doing this?
And thanks guys, I figured it didn't count :)
You can get yours if you haven't already by registering your account through a link in your school email inbox, or directly through BOS. Everyone gets their grades, it's just been somewhat discrete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk:

Preliminary HSC '14- Subjects: 2U Maths, Adv. English, Business Studies, Legal Studies,
Economics, Agriculture.

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Bit late on this but straight A's :) hopefully I'll continue like this throughout the last two years haha

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
got a all A's except for one B in english :/

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
ROSA isn't anything that important right? Isn't it just for students that want to leave before year 12 for apprenticeships/tafe?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)