[Experienced] lol
[Tolerant] yes

Randoms
:x:Any nicknames? nhungy... lol
:x:Any immediate family? brother, sister, mum and dad
:x:Any pets? nope
:x:Any significant other? no
:x:Any hobbies? i like karaoke lol
:x:Any obsessions? chocolate chocolate chocolate <333 ... i am a sugar addict :)

School
:x:Any classes you love? no.... how sad :(
:x:Any classes you hate? accg101
:x:Any opinions about your teachers? i dunno
:x:Any extra-curricular activities? nope =/
What do you love about Macquarie: my friends yeh :)
What do you hate about Macquarie: i dunno

HAVE YOU EVER.....
Said "I love you" and not mean it? No
Danced naked? no lol
Stalked someone? no..
Had a mud bath? no sounds scary
Wished you were the opposite sex? no
Had an imaginary friend? yes, hes a monkey called alfred... but hes not imaginery :| ... so why did i say yes

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
MaryJane said:
B a S i c . I n F o

Had an imaginary friend? Not really, but I've had ghosty friends follow me. Like when I was little I was afraid of going to the toilet, but everytime I looked behind me on the way there, I would have the seven dwarfs following me, and it provided me with a sense of calm :)
oh yeh coz having seven dwarfs following you to the toilet wouldn't be creepy at all

lol

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
clairegirl said:
oh yeh coz having seven dwarfs following you to the toilet wouldn't be creepy at all

lol
I know, I was a pretty weird kid!

I was once so upset that my parents were throwing out an old toaster that I hid it under my bed for months. I had never taken any notice of the toaster until they were about to get rid of it. I was also convinced that the company Honeywell was stalking me, because everytime I looked out the car window, their sign was always there. And then I freaked out even more when I discovered that our alarm is a honeywell alarm.

:p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
MaryJane said:

I was once so upset that my parents were throwing out an old toaster that I hid it under my bed for months. I had never taken any notice of the toaster until they were about to get rid of it. I was also convinced that the company Honeywell was stalking me, because everytime I looked out the car window, their sign was always there. And then I freaked out even more when I discovered that our alarm is a honeywell alarm.

Haha, and now look at you, doing Psych :p

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
MaryJane said:
I was also convinced that the company Honeywell was stalking me, because everytime I looked out the car window, their sign was always there. And then I freaked out even more when I discovered that our alarm is a honeywell alarm.

Sounds like a mild form of paranoia schitzophrenia to me lol

Asylum- ooooh imagine a schiztophrenic treating another schizophrenic!! lol

---------------

*pssst MJ*- hope u know im kidding n that i only think that you only hav an overactive imagination..... like that boy in "Sharkboy and Lavagirl" lol

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
B a S i c . I n F o
[Age] 19
[Sign] Gemini
[Hair Color] Black
[Eye Color] i think its black or dark brown or something rather
[Hair Style] im balding
Ethnic Background: dont want to get racially discriminated against
Religion: agnostic

A r E . Y o U _ ?
[Racist] yes
[Weird]
[Romantic] no
[Serious] only when i need to be
[Smart] nah
[In love] nup

HAVE YOU EVER.....
Said "I love you" and not mean it? nup
Danced naked? shit yeh
Stalked someone? no, asylum has though

fuck i cant study... accg253 is toooooooooo hard... it sucks balls

fluteyourtoot2001

Little Miss
HSC
The Nick said:
:x:Any classes you hate? Law 104
:x:Any opinions about your teachers? Andrew Buck and Alex Reilly are tool
Come on, don't you think you're being a bit harsh on LAW104. I mean while I completely agree with you that Andrew is a bit of a tool (his monotonous voice and ultra-long sentences cases in point), Alex isn't altogetherly that bad. And while I could never take Brian (my original tutor) seriously as he looked almost exactly like Huey from Huey's Cooking Adventures, Lawrence (my 2nd tutor) is pretty good.

Let's be serious here, if you want to refer to a really bad law subject let's talk about jurisprudence. I mean any subject that has the word PRUDE in its title can't be good!!!

The Nick

McBain
HSC
clairegirl said:
LOL!! "male staff member to layby, male staff member to front doors" LOL everytime i hear that at work I'll think of you Nicky lol

N heyyy!! I do my fair share lol... i lifted a bloody 58cm tv once into this guy's car once! on my own! (ok maybe with the guy's help but thats besides the point) Point is we lift...yes we lift

the end :p

Umm, as far as I know we dont sell 58cm TVs :/

The Nick

McBain
HSC
fluteyourtoot2001 said:
Come on, don't you think you're being a bit harsh on LAW104. I mean while I completely agree with you that Andrew is a bit of a tool (his monotonous voice and ultra-long sentences cases in point), Alex isn't altogetherly that bad. And while I could never take Brian (my original tutor) seriously as he looked almost exactly like Huey from Huey's Cooking Adventures, Lawrence (my 2nd tutor) is pretty good.

Let's be serious here, if you want to refer to a really bad law subject let's talk about jurisprudence. I mean any subject that has the word PRUDE in its title can't be good!!!
Juris was great! We got to talk about morals and abortion and Rawls and Nozick (which was exactly what I did in Pol 167). Controversy abounded, and I also got better marks than I am with 104.

I like them as people, but they've succeeded in making me not enjoy law. The way they carry on as if the law is some higher exercise, the whole course is too pretentious. A-G v Brown? I don't really care that some farmer in the 1840's tried to fleece the government out of profits for minerals on his land, it's the Australian way of sticking it to the man. But he's dead now and it's irrelevant. "Care and competence in practice"? Find me a less pretentious way of saying 'do your job properly'.

I had Brian for one tute (missed the first one) and he was in rainbow socks :)

steveagle

HSC
B a S i c . I n F o
[Name] Steven
[Age] 19
[Education n course] Macquarie App Fin/Comm-Accg
[Sign] Virgo
[Birthday] 11 September
[Hair Color] Black
[Eye Color] brown
[Hair Style] clean cut spikey
Ethnic Background: australian born vietnamese
Religion: agnostic
Sex: male
Height: 5'7

A r E . Y o U _ ?
[Racist] No but i find international students who cant speak proper english annoying
[Weird] probably
[Romantic] can be i guess
[Serious] not normally
[Smart] was till highschool :p
[In love] no
[Religious] i believe in a god...
[Playful] can be
[Experienced] not particularly
[Tolerant] yes

Randoms
:x:Any nicknames? doey
:x:Any immediate family? 2 parents and 1 sister
:x:Any pets? 1 dog, 1 bird, 1 fish
:x:Any significant other? not at the moment
:x:Any hobbies? not anymore
:x:Any obsessions? im a footy fanatic!

School
:x:Any classes you love? not at the moment but acst aint so bad
:x:Any classes you hate? all the others
:x:Any opinions about your teachers? dont like the acst guy, mr floppy hands!
:x:Any extra-curricular activities? nope i go home after my last class
What do you love about Macquarie: Not much :p
What do you hate about Macquarie: much

wow that took 5 minutes of my studying time. i love procrastinating!

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Basic Info (Sorry, I rather dislike those sorts of headings!)
[Name] Stephen
[Age] 19
[Education n course] BBA+BA-Psych
[Sign] Capricorn
[Birthday] 11 January, 1986.
[Hair Color] Blonde/Brown... "sandy"?
[Eye Color] Blue
[Hair Style] Varies depending on the role I'm playing.
Ethnic Background: Caucasian (what happened to the square brackets?)
Religion: agnostic (am generally open minded, but decreasingly so due to psych/science. Everyone's allowed their own opinions, though.)
Location: Officially live at Westleigh, Unofficially (but more regularly) in Wahroonga
Sex: male
Height: 5'.. er.. 10? last time I measured which was yeras ago. 185cm, years ago, too. Something around that.

A r E . Y o U _ ?
[Racist] I try to be patient but it's human nature.
[Weird] Depends who you ask, I suppose.
[Romantic] Don't know if you'd label it 'Romantic' or 'exploitative'. As above!
[Serious] About certain things, and with certain people. These are nice broad questions, aren't they?
[Smart] Ivy's answer was good, so I'll copy that: about the things I'm interested in perhaps; everything else... well... we'll get there. ;)
[In love] Deeply.
[Religious] Didn't we already answer this? I hate these things.
[Playful] Who isn't, at some time or another?
[Experienced] Would like to think so; depends in what domain.
[Tolerant] Try to be.

Randoms
:x:Any nicknames? ...er.... ....nope, not really. People I knew in high school call me by my last name, but that's more my name, rather than a nickname. As is "Steve".
:x:Any immediate family? Two parents; one brother
:x:Any pets? ...Jasper, our dog, was just recently put down... And dad left the door up on the birdcage! Have somewhat adopted Ivy's cat, Georgette, but we're planning on getting two kittens in the near future.
:x:Any significant other? And she's beautiful, too!
:x:Any hobbies? People/Psychology, coffee, uni, computers/technology, piano.
:x:Any obsessions? Oh.. um... used to be a stupid online game I played... Now... Not really. hmm...

School
:x:Any classes you love? Psych and business... generally.
:x:Any classes you hate? BBA102, BBA111 -- they're just so... empty!
:x:Any opinions about your teachers? One of my tutettes is really bland and doesn't give ANY positive feedback, so noone talks and the tutes are really, really boring... Another tutette I've got is kinda crazy, and I've had her now for BBA111 and Psy234. Really hope that's the end of the encounters with her becuase she's frustrating. Other than that, most of the teachers I've come across are generally okay.
:x:Any extra-curricular activities? Sigh. Didn't we go through this, implicitly? Hobbies and Obsessions -- ABOVE! Grr! See, I Try to be tolerant!
What do you love about Macquarie: Convenient location (relative to other unis), and I love my course.
What do you hate about Macquarie: lack of an atmosphere, inconvenient location (when considering the bitch it is to get there and back sometimes), ONE PARKING STICKERS FOR TWO CARS.... okay so that's not really MQ's fault, but mine and Ivy's...

Last edited:

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
talking about big TV's. i asked for a new tv (a small one, mainly because i wanted one with the 3 prods so i dont need to attach my dvd via the video where its jumpy). Anywayz, i was expecting a modest size onw for Xmas... and today my parents decied to buy my a 116cm TV, which is now in my room (and just fits). Its like a bloody cinema in my room...

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
talking about big TV's. i asked for a new tv (a small one, mainly because i wanted one with the 3 prods so i dont need to attach my dvd via the video where its jumpy). Anywayz, i was expecting a modest size onw for Xmas... and today my parents decied to buy my a 116cm TV, which is now in my room (and just fits). Its like a bloody cinema in my room...
lucky bastard...u get an early christmas present AND its better than you hoped for....

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
The Nick said:
Umm, as far as I know we dont sell 58cm TVs :/
how big are those tv's on display in the SnV department? You know the ones where the brands are unheard of Magnavox and Oshiba n them? They're biggg

I know we've got 51cm ones... i keep hearing them on the loudspeaker "customer's we've got a special for you today 51cm tv going at a low low price of 230 dollars, yes thats right customers 51cm tv going at a low low price of 230 dollars, box not included" lol

I pay wayyy too much attention to whats said on the Speaker

Cyan! 116cm WOW!! i still have my 34cm tv that i got on my 12th birthday lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)