gig guide (1 Viewer)

yeahyeahyeahs

ollz san-- that sucks! I saw Cat Power at the Metro and she is just brilliant live. Beautiful and charismatic, all that I expected. She lived up to her reputation for unconventional concerts though. She chatted alot and stopped during songs to smoke and chat...shes lovely.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yo yeah yeahyeahs, are you gonna see the yeah yeah yeahs at the metro in october? i will be :)

yeahyeahyeahs

OMG i cant! im so guttered...they are my fav...! HSC means that im in hermit mode for october grrrr. perve on Karen O for me...id jump the fence for her lol.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
hahahah okay

if i go (i need to find someone else who has heard of them first. yes, my friends are gay.) ill take videos and pictures!

yeahyeahyeahs

ooh bring on the vids and pics! i might end up going (i have no willpower to study) since ive already broken that pact and am goin to see white stripes. so wanna see karen o...have fun!

btw- like your avatar, luke steele is a demi-god. i really like his album.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
ooh the white stripes apparently they've sold out already!

i'm definitely going to yeah yeah yeah's now- found a friend who looves them too! yay!

and yeah, i've recently gotten into sleepy jackson.. haha he looks a bit asian dont u think. but yeah i'm going to homebake mainly to see them cos i missed their last tour :(

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by yeahyeahyeahs
ollz san-- that sucks! I saw Cat Power at the Metro and she is just brilliant live. Beautiful and charismatic, all that I expected. She lived up to her reputation for unconventional concerts though. She chatted alot and stopped during songs to smoke and chat...shes lovely.
I heard she got booed offstage at the Syd. show cos she had a breakdown onstage or something and walked off after only a few songs. But maybe that was another show...?

yeahyeahyeahs

nah that was the same show butterfly_wings. i expected that because she is infamous for her stagefright and prone to not complete songs. i just think she was too drunk but i love her anyways, no one compares.

white stripes ticket was about $75, i thought that was steep! when is the yeahyeahyeahs btw? but my friend is paying so its all good. love to see sleepy jackson live but too poor now :( ah wells ill just make do with listening to lovers. he looks cool in your avatar (minutely asian i agree)!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
hmm crap i can't remember exactly when the yeahyeahyeahs are playing, check the metro theatre website online

spleen

STR, Sounds Like Chicken, Crying Out Loud, Wishful Thinking, and Access Denied @ Caringbah Bizzo's 2nd october...$10...Over 18's

poo

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
has someone written bout blackstump in here? anitskeptic, crying out loud, SLC, stealing second etc are playing over the weekend. its going to rock! :D

spam police

Originally posted by frodo
has someone written bout blackstump in here? anitskeptic, crying out loud, SLC, stealing second etc are playing over the weekend. its going to rock! :D
i think i found out what blackstump was the other day, is it that christian music festival typa thing..?

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
relient k are playing at sunfest i think? in queensland or something and adelaide. too far for me :( oh well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)