Old drunk men, hitting on you

Share your stories.

Grissom

HSC
Good/Bad crowds?

That fucker in front who's 7 foot and wont
let your 4 foot self see the band. (sometimes
you wish gigs were height allocated)
This one time this dumbass midget thought that I would let her in front after I had lined up for 10 hours for my primo position. Take a seat at the back, luv.

Cub Thesaurus

HSC
hahahaha, 10 hours probably warrants you a seat as close to the front as possible.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
hahahaha, 10 hours probably warrants you a seat as close to the front as possible.
Depends on the show. In the heyday of rock concerts, it wasn't unusual for people to wait for days. Now that's commitment :)

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
When RATM played BDO I had this guy who was at least 6'8" directly in front of me and everytime he punched the air with his fists, his shoulder blade would jab me in the face.

When Daft Punk played Nevereverland, I pushed to the front of the line and once the gates opened I went straight to the front of the stage. I stood there for 8 hours and then when DP finally came on, a fat bitch grabbed me from behind and pulled me away from the front and took my place. For the rest of the show, I punched and elbowed her in the kidneys under the pretence of dancing.

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
chick wanted me to boost her up at a parkway drive show to crowd surf, i lazily pushed her up and she fell back down on her ass.

i proceeded to run in the other direction.

Last edited:

waycoolsteve

HSC
once, my drummer was playing bass.....(i cant remember why?) and the stage was like makeshift...
and he fell through the stage and hit this bitch in the face with the bass... so fucking lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)