Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Jesse

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by Twintip
They need to have sex and then Rory has a child so in 16 more years they can make another Gilmore Girls with the granparents dead, Lorelai as the grandmother and that lumberjack guy who she'll get with eventually as the grandfather, Dean will die somehow, Jesse will be the evil step-brother who wants Rory but is too drug fucked and Rory will have 16 year old Lorelai the 3rd.
NO.. no no no!
jesse wont be the step brother coz luke is his uncle.
other than that.. yea.

Juliet

HSC
did anyone watch it last night???? their going to get together!

bluebubble

the last night grand finale (can't spell) was sick ass. Jesse was so cute, and who thinks that guy from the band (don't know his name) is very cute...he looks like a nerd buttttt his so sweet and smart. but jess is more cute when he smiles.ouch.
;)

kylie

.. man i love that show!! dean is sooo much hotter!! jess is ok.. but i don't think he is a player.. he was only going out with that skrut cause he wanted to make rory jeolus cause she kissed him and she was still going out with dean (hes smart cause it worked too).. in fact that would make rory more of a player then jess..

i sooo would have chosen dean cause his sweet but rory lost interest in him.. rorys fling with jess wont last that long..

last night was KICK A##!! i have to admit i almost cryed wen they said it wouldn't be on for ages!!

"so you cant help looking at m but you have to force yourself to look at dean?" jess..

Fry

Originally posted by bluebubble
the last night grand finale (can't spell) was sick ass.
you seriously cant be that stupid can you? it was so NOT the season finale, it was only the 7th episode of season 3 and there are 22 episodes in total. channel 9 just labelled it as a 'season final' thinking that they can fool us fans (well they were correct in some aspects) and take the show off and replace it with Fear Factor or some crap show. its false advertising, lets go complain to channel 9. i have waited for so long them to put Gilmores back on and just when the show is getting interesting they take it off the air. they are cutting the show midseason and putting it back on later in the year...i dont think i can wait that long!

bluebubble

after yesterday, i've gotta say i'm gilmore girls crazy! do any of you agree with me that the band guy is cute or what? and dean, i felt bad for him for the first time and sorta felt mad at jess. though finally there together...today my friend told me that that was season finale, the sad thing is that i just got into this show. :shy:

s2ophie

HSC
Don't worry guys, in the TV guide that came in my local paper today it says that Gilmore Girls is on next week and that Jess and Rory do get together. Also it says that Jess is slated for his own spin off show. MMMMMM!!!Hot!!

I just watched it then (stupid Homework making me tape shows) and i was so relieved that they finally got together. We all know that Jess is 'a bad boy' but he is better than Dean who is a sap.

Oh and Luke and Lorelai had their little moment!!!Yay!!

I get Melbourne broadcasting (even though i live in NSW) so maybe Sydney broadcasting is taking it off for a while. I know i'll be watching next week!!

Jess is soooooooooo hot.

s2ophie

HSC
oh and i forgot to say, yes the band guy is cute!!!

Fry

doesnt anybody listen? that was definately not the season final. the final is called 'Those are strings, Pinocchio' and has already been aired in the US. yesterdays episode was 'They shoot Gilmores, don't they?' there are still 15 episodes to go.

i also checked the tv guide today in my local paper and it said that Gilmores will be on next Tuesday at 7:30pm, however, when i checked the online tv guide it said Fear Factor will be on so im confused. :confused: either the tv guide in the paper is not up to date or last night channel 9 were inundated with calls from complaining GG fans and so they decided to put it back on next week. i hope the latter is right.

kylie

yes i do agree.. the band guy IS cute... and he was sooo sweet and understanding on the season finale.. sorry WHERE CHANNEL NINE DECIDED TO CUT IT OFF!! lets go protest!! stupid show they replaced it with.. :chainsaw: oh well it'll be back...

*tasha*

I heard t he presenter saying that Gilmore Girls is off for next week but that doesn't sound quite right.

Out of the two boys I don't think I could choose.
You've got the good guy who would constantly be by your side and you've got the typical bad boy who looks cool but still has a heart of gold.

It would be a hard decision.

s2ophie

HSC
:eek: Gilmore Girls wasn't on... i almost cried. Damn my stupid TV guide which said it was on AND gave a description of what happened this episode.

I think i'll go and have a cry........

It's so unfair......last season i was a very naughty girl and i kept on looking up what happened next. This year however i have been like an angel and i hadn't done it at all (well maybe once) and what happened.....CHANNEL NINE STOLE GILMORE GIRLS AWAY....and now i will have to go back o my naughty habits....:(

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
can i ask who would go out with rory? she treats everyone like crap. id probably do the same thing as dean if she did that to me. arggh i hate tv shows like that
does anyone else think that they talk too fast?

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i think the talking fast thing is one of the reasons why i watch the show. everyone talks too slowly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)