Gilmore Girls (1 Viewer)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Enterprise! T'pol and Hershey.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Eww not Enterprise! It's such a weak programme and it doesn't have the scope for 100+ ship battles like DS9 did...

Huy

HSC
N/A
I like Ent for the babes :)

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
I HATE the fact that i love GG!!! IT really sux cos they talk SO unnaturally, like "letstalkonemillionkilometersanhourasthoughitcomesnaturallyandanyoneiswittyenoughtocomeupwithlamecomebacksinstantaniously!!der!!" its SOO obvious they are reading off scripts. But i have to say...i love Jess!!!

Originally posted by Huy
Jess is too much of a badass, why do girls always go for the bad guys!
Im sorry...but bad guys are sooooo good!! (Johnny Depp!!!) Whatta turn on!!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
was it back on last night? i don't like it on sat night becausei always forget that it's on

s2ophie

HSC
Yay! its back on!!! I love GG mostly for the Jess factor. If I had to choose between Dean and Jess I would choose Jess straight away! He is actually smarter than Dean and more intellectually suited to Rory. yay! yay! yay! its back and Jess is in a larger role now! yay yay yay!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by s2ophie
Yay! its back on!!! I love GG mostly for the Jess factor. If I had to choose between Dean and Jess I would choose Jess straight away! He is actually smarter than Dean and more intellectually suited to Rory. yay! yay! yay! its back and Jess is in a larger role now! yay yay yay!
AMEN TO THAT!

LOL yeah jesse is a small hottie :)

Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
AMEN TO THAT!

LOL yeah jesse is a small hottie :)
LOL, how do u get a 'small' hottie r u referring to his size?
I must agree with u2, Jesse is way better then lil ole Deany boy! I cant believe its back on, i LOVE it, its first series was way better but its all good!

Huy

HSC
N/A
how do u get a 'small' hottie r u referring to his size?
Maybe it was a 'rating system' whereby you can be a "large hottie" or a "small hottie" - in which case, Jess is at the bottom end of the "hotness" scale.

Not totally hot, but he's a small hottie. (And I don't think tooheyz was talking about his 'size' LOL!) :shy:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Chocoholic_Gal
LOL nah, trust you to think about that aye? LOL nah, when i say 'small hottie' is coz he is small - you know, he's a shorty... LOL :)

Originally posted by Huy
And I don't think tooheyz was talking about his 'size' LOL!) :shy:
mate, huy, u know me too well! LOL *waves to huy* :)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
mate, huy, u know me too well! LOL *waves to huy* :)
Heya! *waves back* :)

Fry

Originally posted by Chocoholic_Gal
I must agree with u2, Jesse is way better then lil ole Deany boy! I cant believe its back on, i LOVE it, its first series was way better but its all good!
i think she means he is a short hottie, whereas Dean and most other hot guys are usually tall. i agree with you, season 1 was the best. they can never top that.

nerdd

Originally posted by Misturi
I watched every episode at the start and l just stopped...whats happened to Paris..l think that is hat her name is?

don't worry.. paris isn't going anywhere ;)

as in -

ok i'm not gonna say anything cause it'll spoil it for u guys heheh

it's been AGES since aussie tv has played it so i've resorted to other resources :D

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
hey did they start this season with where they cut off the last one? because i thought that channel nine never ended up playing all of season 3 in aus....???
or did they skip the rest of season three and go onto four? cause i missed the return episode

Fry

huh what are you guys talking about? first of all, this was continued from the last episode which was ep 7 (dance marathon) of season 3 and the one they showed on 6/12 was ep 8. channel 9 just called it a season finale even though it wasnt. we still have 14 more episodes to go 'til season 4 which i hope they show straight after it. season 4 is when Rory goes to college.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)