Gippsland Campus of Monash University (1 Viewer)

asc

Can any 1 pls mention how is Gippsland Campus of Monash University?i am interested to pursue Master of Applied IT in it's School of Computing and Information Technology.if i do a degree from there...will it be a respected 1?pls do help me with your suggestions.
also if some1 is from Gippsland...it is better.
thanking u and luking 4ward for your help,
sincerely
ASC

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
I'm currently studying at Monash Gippsland, not within the IT department though, only HUMCASS and nursing departments.
If you need to know anything on a more general level, just ask.
~Cheers. :)

asc

Respected Senior,
thanx for ur reply.i have some queries as follows:

1)how is the Gippsland School of Computing and Information Technology?is it considered to be a Good IT School?moreover if i graduate from this school with a Master degree in IT by Coursework,will it be wise decision?just give me an overall idea

2)what about the availaibility of Part-Time jobs in n around Gippsland Campus?r they available?i REALLY have to depend on them to meet my living expenses to some xtent

3)what about accommodation for Gippsland Campus?what type of accommodation shud i go for-OnCampus or OffCampus?which 1 is cheaper n better?i want a budget accommodation with self-catered facility?pls do give me some ideas mentioning their average RATES.

4)would u pls mind to give me your email address?i wanna b in touch with you.mine is rony_cal@rediffmail.com
this is just a request.

thanking u and looking forward for your reply,
sincerely
ASC

Last edited:

bluesky100

HSC
Hmm, I can answer 2 & 3 for you - not in a place to give accurate info re: 1 as I really don't know anything about the IT faculty, though I can suggest you might like to call the IT dept.

2) Well I'm going to assume you have your licence, if not it would/will be tough finding a job as there is only a limited number of shops nearby the uni - otherwise go for surrounding towns such as Traralgon or Morwell.

3) I'd say on-campus accom is cheaper than off-campus (I live on-campus). It is $555 per semester (or close to) - West houses are cheaper than North and south units btw, and yes it is self-catering. Plus you'll meet more ppl living on-campus.

4) I'll pm my email address to you.

asc

Respected Senior,
i have sent u 2 emails at your email address with some of my queries......bu didn't get the reply.did u receive my email(s)?
if not,pls do mention that.
thanking u and looking forward for your reply,
sincerely
ASC

bluesky100

HSC
Hi asc - I usually check my student email every day, just had another look then -
I have not received your e-mails.
~bluesky100

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)