Girl Help (1 Viewer)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I don't recommend you do anything unless she makes a serious move on you
Actually scrap 'recommend'. Replace that with 'think (you) should'. I don't have any experience on this and thus I cannot recommend per se

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Stop flattering yourself. If she likes you, she'll say it. Don't be distracted by these shenanigans. Go make love to your home gurl.

User5555555

HSC
Infidelity is the number one relationship killer. Sometimes guys can be wrong. Looks can be deceiving. Don't ditch your girlfriend for this girl who you assume has feelings for you. Because once you pop the question and she doesn't like you the way you thought, things get awkward, your girlfriend finds out and you end up heartbroken. Going for the girl that supposedly likes you is like throwing away a diamond to search for something else. Be faithful.

HSC
Infidelity is the number one relationship killer. Sometimes guys can be wrong. Looks can be deceiving. Don't ditch your girlfriend for this girl who you assume has feelings for you. Because once you pop the question and she doesn't like you the way you thought, things get awkward, your girlfriend finds out and you end up heartbroken. Going for the girl that supposedly likes you is like throwing away a diamond to search for something else. Be faithful.
I never said I was going to ditch my girlfriend for the other girl. I was asking how to tell the other girl that she can't have me in the nicest way possible, and also without destroying our friendship.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
if you don't say anything, you won't destroy your friendship. so just be quiet and let it die down. or drop hints that you have a girlfriend so the message is clearer.

User5555555

HSC
I never said I was going to ditch my girlfriend for the other girl. I was asking how to tell the other girl that she can't have me in the nicest way possible, and also without destroying our friendship.
Introduce your friend to your girlfriend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)