girlfriend possibly cheating (1 Viewer)

jonnypride

HSC
I am up in the air at the moment as I have deep suspicions my girlfriend is cheating on me.

Although I havent found any clear cut evidence or any interaction with other guys ( i have logged in to both her email and facebook private messages and found nothing), I think she is.

The reason for this is I havent seen her since Sunday morning, and she has now cancelled on me two nights in a row. So the earliest I will see her is tommorow night. She keeps saying she has lots of exams on at the moment, but id be naive to just believe that straight off, it has never been a problem the previous weeks she was at uni.

I dont want to accuse her of cheating, but i dont know how much of this more i can take.

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
o shit.... zomg you won't see her for 3 DAYZ!?>!>

she must be cheating.

bitch.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
I am up in the air at the moment as I have deep suspicions my girlfriend is cheating on me.

Although I havent found any clear cut evidence or any interaction with other guys ( i have logged in to both her email and facebook private messages and found nothing), I think she is.

The reason for this is I havent seen her since Sunday morning, and she has now cancelled on me two nights in a row. So the earliest I will see her is tommorow night. She keeps saying she has lots of exams on at the moment, but id be naive to just believe that straight off, it has never been a problem the previous weeks she was at uni.

I dont want to accuse her of cheating, but i dont know how much of this more i can take.
WAHHHH YOU DON'T GET TO SEE HER, WAHHHH.

no evidence = stfu.

quik.

HSC
Going through her private stuff = major fail.

If you can't take a few days without contact maybe you should be sorting yourself out before getting into a relationship in the first place.

jonnypride

HSC
I dont know what to do. I should add she changed her facebook display picture from one of me and her to one of her and her friends.

If she cancels coming round to my house tommorow night or cancels lunch on thursday then I think its over.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Your relationship was over the second you logged into her personal details. Trust is the bedrock, and you just shattered it. Man up, ask her flat out. She will a) admit it, and your relationship is over, or b) deny it, and be disgusted that you would even consider it, and your relationship is over. Or c) just do nothing, and forever have the thought gnawing in your head. Which will be toxic for your relationship.

In summary, it's over.

SamQ

HSC
i dont know what to do. I should add she changed her facebook display picture from one of me and her to one of her and her friends.

If she cancels coming round to my house tommorow night or cancels lunch on thursday then i think its over.
qq?
cheat on her before you end it, revenge is bittersweet

Last edited:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
It was Moll.
i laughed.

I dont know what to do. I should add she changed her facebook display picture from one of me and her to one of her and her friends.

If she cancels coming round to my house tommorow night or cancels lunch on thursday then I think its over.
hahaha fucking good, shes rid of herself of a shitcunt boyfriend like you.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
It's me.

I am the one fucking your girlfriend.

Are you retarded?

Bacchus

HSC

Do you have some issues?

Ralph28

HSC
Yeah dude, it's done.

but if you do ever manage to get another girl,
(manage being the key word cause you sound very paranoid and
have to count on a thread with randoms you've never met to
help you figure out women......LOL!), Chill the fuck out and don't suspect she's cheating just cause she has other plans that are better than seeing you.

Harsh but true.

MORE COWBELL!!!!

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
( i have logged in to both her email and facebook private messages and found nothing)
Wow, that's a really horrible betrayal you did there.

She keeps saying she has lots of exams on at the moment, but id be naive to just believe that straight off, it has never been a problem the previous weeks she was at uni.
That sounds perfectly reasonable given there is almost no work in the first few weeks of semester, and then assignments start to roll in and the workload increases continually.

It's sounds like you're on track to ruin your relationship for no reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)