Girls and Rugby....We have an understanding (1 Viewer)

Goodo

Rugby - not just a game for BOYS....Girls have an undertsanding as well...

Dont the players look HOT!!!

I'm sorry, but Andrew johns, Craig wing, Daniel Carter and Doug Howlett are all babes and a half....
write and let me know who u like.....

THanks

Bimbo

Southern Girl
i'd have to agree with Andrew Johns and Craig Wing...but hottest by far is ERIC GROTHE JNR

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Haha. I'm biased and I love all my Rooster players. I also like Brent Webb from the Warriors, he's gorgeous.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah craig wing is a hottie... :) eric grothe jnr is a babe too :)

Goodo

It may just be me - but id have to say that the hottest NRL footy club is the Rooster, followed by the Knights and i dunno whose after that....

What about the union or AFL anyone got any favourites? Being a KIWI i'd have to go for Daniel Carter - he is like to hot to handle

While in AFL....hmmm Ryan O'keef he is pretty good eye candy....

Who are your favourites? at the end we can tally up who is the hottest....

thumb

34t43
HSC
N/A
What can I say?

Last edited:

is a roflcopter
HSC
i agree
soccer has much better looking players

HOPPA! WHAT A MONSTER! :evilwhip:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah soccer is much better

Last edited:

PG5

HSC
ROOSTERS all the way to a minor-premiership then a grand final win! whoohooo!!

and yeah... go swans!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
soocer players? man, they're over dramatic.. someone touches their legs so they collapse and act as if they broke their legs...

*sigh*

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
roosters all the way baby!!!! lol.. sorry im a die hard... but its not just about the good looking guys... its about the game and how well they play.. my dad and i will spend a whole game yelling at he television telling the ref how to do his job (bloody harrigan has red and blue knights eyes) and yeh... its not just the people.. its the game.....and its how much you get into it as to how much you enjoy it..

now.. the perving.....lol
Craig Wing all the way!!!! yumyumyumyumyumyum!!!!!!

and back to the game......

ROOSTERS ALL THE WAY!!! MINOR PREMIERSHIP AND BACK TO BACK GRANDFINALS!!!!!!!!!! YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodo

Soccer players are too prissy.... they are so weak.... i mean if someone even slightly touches them and they are on the ground crying blue murder! Sheesh grow some balls boys! hahaha

But i hav to admit that Harry Kewell is a looker and who can go pass David Beckham...he's pretty hot!

Bring on the RUGBY UNION WORLD CUP!!!! then you will really see some hotties....i cant wait, the KIWIS are going to take home the trophy.. GO NEW ZEALAND

I'll take a Daniel Carter, Doug Howlett or Carlos Spencer any day over a Craig Wing.... however, Matty Johns is pretty hot, pitty he doesnt play anymore...thank god for the footy show!!!

is a roflcopter
HSC
yes
carlos spencer
especially when he leads the haka

mad shit

cakes

hi
HSC
eric grothe eric grothe eric grothe eric grothe eric grothe eric grothe eric grothe eric grothe eric grothe eric grothe eric grothe eric grothe eric grothe eric grothe eric grothe eric grothe eric grothe eric grothe eric grothe eric grothe eric grothe eric grothe eric grothe

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
hehehe yeah eric grothe jnr is hot, saw him on the footy show teh other week playing the guitar - might fine that one!

im a newcastle girl, born a saints girl, but changed in 1988 when my boys came along. we have some pretty good eye candy!!

john morris, shame he left to the eels, he was a looker!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)