Girls Climaxing!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
well no ive heard that its painful for the guy cos unlike the vagina, the anus doesnt lubricate (no disgusting jokes, please.) so it would be both of you experiencing pain. together.

but has anyone had anal sex?
whats it like?

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
Yeh order in a free sample of KY Jelly :D
I think this site has it. Apparently it's a free delivery and they come in a "discreet" package within 6 weeks, I never ordered to see if it's all true..
APPENDED:
K-Y® Brand Warming Liquid personal lubricant gently warms to body temperature. It is the warmest personal lubricant and it feels like your body's natural lubrication. It's smooth and long lasting to help enhance intimacy.

You can receive a 4.4g sample of K-Y® Brand Warming Liquid to give it a go and see if you like it.

Last edited:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
no two. joined at the hip. dyed purple and the eggs they lay must be hard boiled three mins...

best of luck.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
try reverse cowgirl most have a greater chance of climxing in certain positions. I suggest you read Karma Sutra or something similar if your desperate to find a good position that'd satisfy both you and your partner.
woah thats a good answer...
the doggie position also increases the chance of climax

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Supra said:
woah thats a good answer...
the doggie position also increases the chance of climax
you speak with great authority on the subject :p

edit: not said with the same tone as the post below

Last edited:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
AlleyCat said:
no two. joined at the hip. dyed purple and the eggs they lay must be hard boiled three mins...

best of luck.
dying them purple now ;)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Apparently there's the g-spot orgasm and the less intense clit-stimulated orgasm. Any girl here experienced both simultaneously? Wouldn't that be sweet.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Apparently there's the g-spot orgasm and the less intense clit-stimulated orgasm. Any girl here experienced both simultaneously? Wouldn't that be sweet.
no but its my long time goal.

markmooks

Fucking with your head :)
HSC
king_of_boredom said:
i'm pretty confident i could make you shudder in less than 2 minutes.
It takes you two minutes to get naked?

markmooks

Fucking with your head :)
HSC
AlleyCat said:
no there are the clitoris which is a lump above your vag and the g spot cant really be mapped out because only some people have them and its in a different place for different people. if it were so easy to find the g spot women would be coming all the time but its hard...i have only had a g spot orgasm 5 times in my life. clit orgasms are a dime a dozen...
The clitoris on women corresponds to the tip of the penis on men, it's where all the nerves are congragated.

Usually the gspot is up inside the vagina on the roof, a small patch that feels spongy and wiggly. Should only be stimulated when your partner is sufficiently aroused however since it's not comfortable until then.

suger_plum

Banned
In Heads Racing Car Bed!!! You Know You Want Me!!!
HSC
markmooks said:
The clitoris on women corresponds to the tip of the penis on men, it's where all the nerves are congragated.

Usually the gspot is up inside the vagina on the roof, a small patch that feels spongy and wiggly. Should only be stimulated when your partner is sufficiently aroused however since it's not comfortable until then.
arent you just the LITTLE expert then

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
markmooks said:

you should like, write the sealed sections for cleo and cosmo or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)