Girls - Ever used a vibrator/dildo before? (1 Viewer)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Street Hassle said:
Eew, it's kinda freaky knowing a guy is reading this thread. I thought anonymity was about giving people the chance to express themselves in a way they wouldn't in person.

Forums like this are one of the only ways women can discuss sex-related matters openly and freely, and here you are touching yourself or whatever, you voyeuristic fuck.

Girls need advice about these things, so just rack off :ninja:.

Please :).
PMS love?

Street Hassle

The Devil
HSC
wixxy2348 said:
PMS love?
On the pill, love. Just trying to help shy girls out by telling them the truth. Why do men get to be blunt and women have to hide in ignorance?

It's unfair.

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
Street Hassle said:
Eew, it's kinda freaky knowing a guy is reading this thread. I thought anonymity was about giving people the chance to express themselves in a way they wouldn't in person.

Forums like this are one of the only ways women can discuss sex-related matters openly and freely, and here you are touching yourself or whatever, you voyeuristic fuck.

Girls need advice about these things, so just rack off :ninja:.

Please :).

a guy did post this thread up u know...come 2morrow after school period a flood of guys will check this thread out...trust me....mehhh if u want have a little conversation i wont read no more gotta study anyways ararrarararara

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
i know a boy whose table is dedicated to dildo

wikiwiki

Fear and Trembling
HSC
:uhoh: Where did that come from?

I know How To Do It and I'm An Advocate

Delinda

HSC
Vibrators by yourself... well cant say i've had any experience. But me and my boyfriend sometimes use one during foreplay to get me warmed up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)