girls on top (1 Viewer)

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
That being said, I love chicks on top.

All the chicks in the world on top of me.

Like that guy on the tyra banks show who made everyone stand on him and he practically ejaculated on stage.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i do think it's not a fact. but i have noticed that i don't really feel like cumming at all when the girls on top for awhile, but after awhile in other positions i do...

and RE: original post.

gyrate your hips back and forth rather than jump up and down, it looks sexier and we don't get scared that it'll slip out and our dick will get hurt. alternate speed too.
hahahaha

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
lol didnt see that before

yes, i get scared that my dick is going to slip out of some chick during sex, i have nightmares and everything

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
it's happened to me once, thank god my dick archs up to my stomach instead of going straight out (horizontal when standing)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
sometimes i like to do all the work haha
Hahaha yeah but you don't want the girl to starfish?

I like being on top sometimes but it's not the most awesome position ever, it is handy for slowing down the pace a bit though. There are variations on it that are pretty ace too...

Also, if you want to bitch each other out, check out NS.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Hahaha yeah but you don't want the girl to starfish?

I like being on top sometimes but it's not the most awesome position ever, it is handy for slowing down the pace a bit though. There are variations on it that are pretty ace too...

Also, if you want to bitch each other out, check out NS.
true but there are ways to not be a lame starfish when the guy is doing all the work. its a bit of a turn on to make a girl not be able to move outside of facial expressions and immediate reactions because she is paralysed with sex pleasure haha

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
sarah deleted me attacking you, so i only thought it fair that she should delete you attacking me as well.

but now there is no proof that mantello is in love with me and i give him butterflies when i post :(

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
sarah deleted me attacking you, so i only thought it fair that she should delete you attacking me as well.

but now there is no proof that mantello is in love with me and i give him butterflies when i post :(
there is anecdotal evidence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)