Girls Only Want What They Cant Have - True or False? (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
azzie said:
guys do it for sure.
i guess girls do too... boys become more uninteresting when they like you. but if u find someone u really like then i think it doesnt matter- at least it shouldnt :p
but look. it is true that girls want what they can't get.

assuming its true that girls find a guy uninteresting after they find out that the guy likes them, then three words will explain it. the ladder theory. the biker gets the girl.

and also a good relationship is when both the guy and girl like the other more than the other. therefore escalating to eternal love. how hypothetical and cliche-like is that. don't make me ever repeat that ever again. :D

jellybeenz

HSC
I think guys do it as well as girls. I mean I know this guy liked me and when I found out, I started to like him but then I reckon coz I showed interest, he lost interest. Then coz he lost interest, I wanted him more. I dunno, its like this circle of everyone wanting what they can't have. Everyone is like that, not just girls.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
lesmiester's answer to any gibberish that he understands, SSDD

HSC
I'm a girl and I don't want the unattainable. I want what's right in front of me. 'Don't give me that bullshit! Not being rude but why is it mostly guys who come up with these assumptions? Maybe you don't give enough?? I don't know. This whole post was crap, what the hell am I doing??? :rolleyes:

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i am a girl and used to say no
but then at schoolies i met this guy who had a girlfriend
and i found him attractive b4 i found this out
but he was alot more attractive after
i dunno if it is coz i got to know him more or he had a girlfriend
but his girlfriend didn't turn out to big a big problem to overcome anyway

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
yeah.... we lasted all week until 200 on the last morning
i thought that was a big acheivement
so did everyone else

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
well i dont think u should have hooked up with him, but yeah whatever i dont want to get involved in all ur things right now cause uve done what u have done and u cant change that even if u wanted to.......

but ive got my own problem- i hooked up with someone at byron and get her number saying we would do something afterwards, but then there is this other girl that i knew b4 i left for byron.....im torn/confused as to who i should choose. the girl from byron cause i hooked up with her or the other girl cause i was initially interested in her b4 i even meet the other girl

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
he kissed me .. i didn't kiss him
i wasn't expecting him to cause he had a girlfriend

go for the girl u can talk to more
relationships tend to last longer that way
and are way better because u get along

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i have to say that if i like a girl im less interested when or if i find out they like me. i think i like the chase or the challenge (which is wierd). strangely enough if a girl likes me i feel suffocated. i guess ive probably just not found the right person who ill feel most comfortable with.

alien

HSC
i'm a girl and i find it a bit of a turn off if i find out the guy i like wants someone else. it's like rejection or something =S.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
thats not rejection- he wasnt interested in u in the first place for him to even reject u

because there is tension and angst- they may seem the same but they are not because tension exists when both of u have problems that prevent u from ..........and angst is when one person is interested and the other is unaware

lol i stole that from the secret life of us

alien

HSC
i don't like that show. and you base your view of reality on tv?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
well i dont base my view of reality on tv, but its not to say it isnt an interesting point

Last edited:

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
alien said:
i don't like that show. and you base your view of reality on tv?
i dont think he was basing his view on it, more he was giving a different point of view which i agree with.

ill admitt ive wanted brad pitt for as long as i remember so i guess its true guess want what they cant have...
pft id spend my whole life being single if i wanted what i couldnt have...actually wouldnt every girl?
wait fuck that whole statement; "girls only want what they cant have". that the biggest crock of shit ever. i mean thats saying that girls only want someone who is better than them, and no one is. no one is too good for anyone else. they just have different values and morals and thats what seperates people. like, a check out chick could never get a top lawyer could she/he? bullshit, it happens.
but there is when girls like married men or taken men and then thats a definate no no cause that is more appealing to some women. i dont understand why because i think that if a man is out of bounds then stuff him, i obviously wont be sharing his bed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)