Girls with guy friends (1 Viewer)

balin.kid

HSC
If you had a girlfriend with lots of guy friends would it bother you that she still wanted you to meet and hang out with them?

Do you think that you would end up eventually overreacting about the ones she was particularly close to?

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
www.laddertheory.com

Me personally, no. But I can see why some guys would find it weird. Depends on how good a friends you are but I found it was usually no big deal

J

jhakka

balin.kid said:
If you had a girlfriend with lots of guy friends would it bother you that she still wanted you to meet and hang out with them?

Do you think that you would end up eventually overreacting about the ones she was particularly close to?
Tough luck. Deal with it.

Odds are she had guy friends before you even came along, and if anyone expects her to give them up, that person is an idiot.

balin.kid

HSC
glad to hear it It totally agree and yes most of the time (i.e. in my case) they were around WAY before your boyfriend came into the line of sight

so hence the question why do they become so protective over time? its starts out fine and then you continue all normal for a while and then randomly he'll pick up things along the way and say why do u spend so much time with him?.... or why did u call him?.... i saw you flirting with him and so on

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Bookie said:
has this topic not been done a million times?
Correct! 50 points!

Anyway, well my bf doesnt seem to mind. MOST of my friends are guys and theres no way Im giving up most of my friends to be with him, tough shit if he doesn't like it, our relationship will not get in the way of my friends. Most of his friends are female.

I don't care if he goes out with girls as a friend either. Even if its just him and 1 girl, I trust him. That and sometimes its me and 1 guy friend when I go out.

So the trust has to be mutual or it won't work.

HSC
it depends. some girls really dont care about this laddery theory and only have single 'ladder', others with heaps of guy friends generally have 2 ladders.. whats worse is watching a girl suddenly have an influx of guy friends, chances are you get shifted

hachoo

HSC
Trust is a big part of it, but its worse when your suspicions you have thought by being overprotective turn out to be true. Thats worse.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
also insecurity plays a part too

CramMaster

HSC
Just calm down man. Most girls have a lot of guy friends, but thats just what they purely are....FRIENDS.

Insecurity is a major turn-off for girls so as jhakka said "Deal with it"

As long its all talk and no touch what is there to be afraid of?

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
hachoo said:
Trust is a big part of it, but its worse when your suspicions you have thought by being overprotective turn out to be true. Thats worse.
Its got nothing to do with how protective you are. You CANT tell her who she can/cant hang out with. If she wants to go out with her friends she will, If she was gonna cheat, shed do it anyway.

I just believe if someone was gonna cheat with someone, whether it be a friend or a random, they were gonna do it anyway, you dotn always have to like the person you cheat with...maybe I'm wrong? correct me if I am, I've never cheated.

Cram is right to, insecurity and overprotectiveness are major turn offs.

P.S. I only have 1 ladder and a lot of guy friends. I could NEVER cheat on my BF...never have and never will.

lengy

HSC
If I didn't let her see her guy friends then she would in theory not allow me to see my girl friends and 95% of my friends are girls. =\ I'm way too aloof.

HSC
it would be pretty slack if your bf, told you that you shouldnt be talking to any of those guy frieneds of yours :mad1:

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
only le her hang around her gay or ugly friends that are boys. cant take too many risks

flyingdown

Ave Satanas!
HSC
Haha, I have one girl friend and the rest of my close friends are guys. My boyfriend usually doesn't mind, but sometimes gets jealous if I am hanging out with other guys he doesn't know/might be interested in me.

It's usually not a big deal though.

2vague

HSC
2sense said:
only le her hang around her gay or ugly friends that are boys. cant take too many risks
LOL.... thast nice...
Well, its kinda different for me coz my boyfriend, the majority of his friends are girls and just about everyone of them is his "best friend." That, is what he calls them anyway... and i admit, im definitely not comfortable with that but i know they're there way before i walked into the scene, like jhakka said, so it wouldnt be right to tell him, stop being friends with them or watever...

but, would anyone else be annoyed if your bf's "best friends" constantly msgs him, "i miss you" and "lets catch up sometime" and "i'll always remember doing this together, blah blah blah... luv always, whoever blah."

drives me nuts.

PrettyVacant

HSC
2vague said:
LOL.... thast nice...
Well, its kinda different for me coz my boyfriend, the majority of his friends are girls and just about everyone of them is his "best friend." That, is what he calls them anyway... and i admit, im definitely not comfortable with that but i know they're there way before i walked into the scene, like jhakka said, so it wouldnt be right to tell him, stop being friends with them or watever...

but, would anyone else be annoyed if your bf's "best friends" constantly msgs him, "i miss you" and "lets catch up sometime" and "i'll always remember doing this together, blah blah blah... luv always, whoever blah."

drives me nuts.
Wow. I know what you mean! =( I mean, you'll reassure yourself and be like, 'Don't worry, you're his only gf' but then you'll get all possessive and nervous for no reason!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)