girls would you sleep with fat guys? (1 Viewer)

tonyharrison

HSC
whateverrrr.
i don't know many fat people who i hug so i can't really compare :(

sak789

HSC
depends on how fat
my friend thinks every guy I like is fat because they weigh around 70-80kgs but generally no unless i really really liked him and he got fat afterwards

HSC
N/A
theres a limit. i went out with a guy who was BIG... not fat.. just had a big build, and he was "trying" to train his "excess fat" off (quote of what he said).. i saw him the other day... yeah.. so much for training. hes put the weight back on. tst tst tst.
if i liked him... id prob sleep with him, hes not that fat.. even though hes over 100kgs.

but i draw the line when they have a small build and just have excess weight... when they are getting round, and they swell up =S *shudders* im sorry, i just cant.

i kno a girl from my school who has a thing for these chubby guys... alot of my friends and i just shudder at the thought... no thankyou.

HalcyonSky

HSC
theres a limit. i went out with a guy who was BIG... not fat.. just had a big build, and he was "trying" to train his "excess fat" off (quote of what he said).. i saw him the other day... yeah.. so much for training. hes put the weight back on. tst tst tst.
if i liked him... id prob sleep with him, hes not that fat.. even though hes over 100kgs.

but i draw the line when they have a small build and just have excess weight... when they are getting round, and they swell up =S *shudders* im sorry, i just cant.

i kno a girl from my school who has a thing for these chubby guys... alot of my friends and i just shudder at the thought... no thankyou.
I shudder at the thought of you based on your level of excess weight.

just sayin

kelly tully

Banned
HSC
N/A
anyway define fat because i had a big boyfriend once

he was 6'2'' and weighed like 90 something kilos
when he eventually toned up he still weighed the same, but it was all defined as opposed to muffin top pudge

otherwise like, i dont know what an example is but i would do a *fat* gerard butler

kelly tully

Banned
HSC
N/A
and as long as they had ok personal hygiene

i usually associate fat guys with having poor hygiene and i really cannot handle poor hygiene, even on skinny guys

i dont mind a bit of manly sweat after a hard days work, but if theyve been marinating in that sweat for a week omg fuck off

tonyharrison

HSC
omg i know.
i had to sleep in my friend's brother's bed on nye and it fucking stunk soo soooo baddlyy.

i just slept on the floor outside <_<

HSC
N/A
yeah thats like pot kettle black isn't it latttttttttte?
huh?? i dont understand your language sorry.

to halcyon - LOL.. im not THAT fat.. i know i have a bit of "excess weight" but its not that bad. yes im bigger than my asian friends, but im smaller than my islander friends (figures for islanders. xP)

but compared to you... yes i am prob fatter than you. but whats bad about being 60kgs?

tonyharrison

HSC
From Liar Liar

Boy: "my teacher says beauty is on the inside"
Jim Carrey: "that's only what ugly people say"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)