Girls, your thoughts pls... (1 Viewer)

darcho

HSC
N/A
Ok, i recently bought a good friend of mine a charlie brown clutch bag (it is black leather) and a 100ml 'Miss dior' perfume by christian dior. How do these things rate on the goodness factor for gifts? like would the average girl like them?

ugly14

G0Ldën MëMbër
HSC
is this as a birthday present? they are pretty good...an average teenage girl would be over the moon with them. especially the perfume! good choice:)

HSC
N/A
Agreed, very generous.

Although speaking as a girl who is INCREDIBLY picky about what stuff she likes and dislikes, I would hope that when spending so much money you have made sure in advance that she will definately like them (either asking her, or asking close friend of hers etc)

karoooh

HSC
glitterfairy said:
Agreed, very generous.

Although speaking as a girl who is INCREDIBLY picky about what stuff she likes and dislikes, I would hope that when spending so much money you have made sure in advance that she will definately like them (either asking her, or asking close friend of hers etc)
QFT

Lainee

HSC
The average girl would really like that. :) So your friend would be really happy, depending on whether she is the average girl.

*hopeful*

HSC
very nice for an average girl but do u know wether she would like that type of bag and that perfume ? im with glitterfairy...

but hey darcho i'll be ur friend :)

darcho

HSC
N/A
honestly, all i want from her is a friendship. she is a great friend and i value her and care about her so much. is this too much? will i scare her off or make her think i want more than friendship?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Egronk said:
that, and you are a show off.

Go jerk off.
That too. Is prolly some intraweb predator trying to oooh girls into giving him email and numbers in the hope that they too get stuffs

HSC
N/A
I really hope your friend doesn't feel awkward for receiving such an expensive gift. I hate being given expensive things....I feel obliged to give something as expensive in return. Then it becomes this silly expensive gift giving cycle, when it'd be a lot sweeter to receive something meaningful/thoughtful but not necessarily expensive. If she's really a good friend to you than maybe you'd know whether she'd want something like this.......
But stereotypically speaking, most girls would love your gift, I guess.

darcho

HSC
N/A
mr_brightside said:
You better be fucking her if your giving her that

:eek:

Read the title of this thread u fucken loser.

I hope she doesnt feel awkward too. i have written a letter saying how much i value her as a friend and all that so hopefully that gets the msg across.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mr_brightside said:
That too. Is prolly some intraweb predator trying to oooh girls into giving him email and numbers in the hope that they too get stuffs
was it wrong for me to have done that as well?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
its an awesome gift.

are you sure you just want to be friends? i mean it would make sense if you were flamboyantly gay but if you're just a regular guy giving this girl an awesome present AND going to all the trouble to explain that you just want to be friends, it looks a bit weird.

actually. does she have a boyfriend? cause then, she's gonna think you're really weird.

nwatts

HSC
darcho said:
Read the title of this thread u fucken loser.

I hope she doesnt feel awkward too. i have written a letter saying how much i value her as a friend and all that so hopefully that gets the msg across.
dan knows more about girls shit than most girls

so stfu kthx

darcho

HSC
N/A
Tulipa said:
its an awesome gift.

are you sure you just want to be friends? i mean it would make sense if you were flamboyantly gay but if you're just a regular guy giving this girl an awesome present AND going to all the trouble to explain that you just want to be friends, it looks a bit weird.

actually. does she have a boyfriend? cause then, she's gonna think you're really weird.

haha no she doesnt have a boyfriend and i am not 'flamboyantly gay' (altho that does sound cool)....spose i'm just an average guy giving a great friend a present. hope its not weird...

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
darcho said:
haha no she doesnt have a boyfriend and i am not 'flamboyantly gay' (altho that does sound cool)....spose i'm just an average guy giving a great friend a present. hope its not weird...
yes it is.

GOD. you guys are freaks.

sif be friends with a girl and shower her with attention and awesome presents if you're NOT interested in her. GUYS THAT DO THAT ARE SCARY AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS. especially if they say they love you as a friend and like from then on always say "love ya lots" when they say bye. freaks.

it just confuses them. and its scary.

nwatts

HSC
Tulipa said:
yes it is.

GOD. you guys are freaks.

sif be friends with a girl and shower her with attention and awesome presents if you're NOT interested in her. GUYS THAT DO THAT ARE SCARY AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS. especially if they say they love you as a friend and like from then on always say "love ya lots" when they say bye. freaks.

it just confuses them. and its scary.
bahahahah

sarah is actually talking about me :eek:

what can i say i have a lot of love to give :eek:

love u lots babe ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)