going down there... (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
wah! linda you're back !! i thought you were a promo model for mystikal!

Candypants

I don't know if I've replied to this already...

anyway, no you do NOT kiss after head. I won't let a guy kiss me after he's gone down on me, and its exactly the same for them. It's not rude, it's just... well, who wants to taste themselves?

It's sortof 'nicer' to swallow but seriously, yuck. It's not that it tastes bad, it just doesn't sit well in the stomach. I prefer to let them tell me when they're gonna come, and let em come on their stomach or wherever. After all, it;s their mess.

And I don't think SEx and the City gives us sex ed, but sex etiquette. Haha.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
ahh yuk, cumming on your stomach sux! it gets in the snail trail and yehh.. i dislike doing it.

jeez candypants, you could at least offer a tissue lol!

MissGeorgie

i agree....thats not nice at all, fair enuf if u dont wanna swallow, but at least give him at tissue

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i actually wouldnt let my boyfriend cum on himself, id let him come on me...its a mutual part of respect because im sure he does not want to be covered in it, wheras im not as fussed...sorta

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
i actually wouldnt let my boyfriend cum on himself, id let him come on me...its a mutual part of respect because im sure he does not want to be covered in it, wheras im not as fussed...sorta
easier to swallow

malkin86

HSC
burkeyyy said:
and speakin bout goin down on girls and STDs, i read somethin in cosmo which sux..

Women who receive oral sex at least five times a month are twice as likely to suffer from a yeast infection than those women who don’t receive oral sex. Why? It’s possible that compounds in a man’s saliva might spark an allergic reaction that weakens the woman’s immune system, allowing yeast to flourish.

eww
OMG - Biology in Action!

Saliva = mildly acidic (I think).

Microflora in crotch = sensitive to changes in pH.

Saliva + microflora = imbalance in microflora leading to a disease!

Sorry... I always get excited when something I do in class actually has practical applications. :eek:

If you're worried about getting it, use a dental dam, or I've heard that by unrolling a male condom and then cutting it up the side to form a latex square can be used too.

malkin86

HSC
well, then use a *flavoured* male condom. ;) except not banana or strawberry, I hear that tastes gross.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
malkin86 said:
well, then use a *flavoured* male condom. ;) except not banana or strawberry, I hear that tastes gross.
lol, rather than a female condom? lol

malkin86

HSC
I don't think there'd be enough 'material' in a female condom to cover the whole vagina... if you're worried about taste or STDs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)